Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, after all the great pics that i have seen were Zaino was applied, i got very curious to see how will it do the job on my car.

i ordered this Zaino Ultimate Kit $116.00 and i totally think that it is worth it.

i can hardly wait....
i will post up the pics as soon as a give the product a try.

:waxing: :buffing:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,697 Posts
It's definitely worth it ayman. You'll enjoy the kit very much.

Follow step-by-step the instructions Kenny posted and the instructions on the Zaino website and everything will come out great. Can't wait to see the outcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Cat2102@Aug 4 2005, 10:15 AM
YEAH zaino rocks!!! did you get the Z8 in your kit?
[snapback]141451[/snapback]​


no...i guess the Z-6 will be just fine for now
this is what it said on the website
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Cat2102@Aug 4 2005, 11:15 AM
YEAH zaino rocks!!! did you get the Z8 in your kit?
[snapback]141451[/snapback]​

I don't think they include the Z-8 detail spray even in the ultimate starter kit. Z-8 seems to attract less dust than the Z-6, and it smells great. It really makes the paint "pop" on darker colored cars like the DB, BY, SB, RL, UY and LS. But I cannot tell any difference in the way the paint "looks" after using Z-6 as opposed to Z-8 on my Silverstone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by KShep+Aug 4 2005, 10:30 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Cat2102
@Aug 4 2005, 11:15 AM
YEAH zaino rocks!!! did you get the Z8 in your kit?
[snapback]141451[/snapback]​

I don't think they include the Z-8 detail spray even in the ultimate starter kit. Z-8 seems to attract less dust than the Z-6, and it smells great. It really makes the paint "pop" on darker colored cars like the DB, BY, SB, RL, UY and LS. But I cannot tell any difference in the way the paint "looks" after using Z-6 as opposed to Z-8 on my Silverstone.
[snapback]141468[/snapback]​


no it is not included...z-8 is seperate
but i will go with what Kshep said, and i will see how it works out
i can still get it seperate no problem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i just got the kit today.
i washed the car and only used the Z-6 Gloss enhancer, and WOW i am sooooo impressed by the effect. the car looks like it just got off the lot.
i took her for a small ride, and you can immediatly see the results. ITS A HEAD TURNER!!!

i will have to wait and see how the whole kit would work all together
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 9 2005, 11:37 PM
well i just got the kit today.
i washed the car and only used the Z-6 Gloss enhancer, and WOW i am sooooo impressed by the effect. the car looks like it just got off the lot.
i took her for a small ride, and you can immediatly see the results. ITS A HEAD TURNER!!!

i will have to wait and see how the whole kit would work all together
[snapback]143915[/snapback]​

:thumbsup: make sure you use the correct type of towels to apply/buff ayman.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by KShep+Aug 10 2005, 06:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z
@Aug 9 2005, 11:37 PM
well i just got the kit today.
i washed the car and only used the Z-6 Gloss enhancer, and WOW i am sooooo impressed by the effect. the car looks like it just got off the lot.
i took her for a small ride, and you can immediatly see the results. ITS A HEAD TURNER!!!

i will have to wait and see how the whole kit would work all together
[snapback]143915[/snapback]​

:thumbsup: make sure you use the correct type of towels to apply/buff ayman.
[snapback]143952[/snapback]​


why cant we use any other towel?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok i did my first Zaino application....
it took me like 2 hrs and i was really trying to cut down the time frame to get it done.
but however i finished it....and the results are just amazing!!!

the car looks totally different. the color really comes out, and looks bad ass
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z+Aug 10 2005, 09:34 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 06:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ayman350z
@Aug 9 2005, 11:37 PM
well i just got the kit today.
i washed the car and only used the Z-6 Gloss enhancer, and WOW i am sooooo impressed by the effect. the car looks like it just got off the lot.
i took her for a small ride, and you can immediatly see the results. ITS A HEAD TURNER!!!

i will have to wait and see how the whole kit would work all together
[snapback]143915[/snapback]​

:thumbsup: make sure you use the correct type of towels to apply/buff ayman.
[snapback]143952[/snapback]​


why cant we use any other towel?
[snapback]143979[/snapback]​

They can scratch the paint. To test the towel you are using, apply some wax or Zaino to a CD, let dry and buff it out. If you see scratches on the CD....then that towel will do the same thing to your paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the great info Kenny!

yeah i will be posting up a couple of pics for you guys after i add my second application to the car. which will probably be sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
The search gods have resurrected this thread!

I am about to get the Zaino kit as well and I own a SS. Ayman, if you are still there (I know its been almost 2 years!) post some pics if you got em of the final application.

Thanks.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top