Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, me and josh will be installing these sometime soon when they get here. I also will do a write up for a how to article with pics!! Cant wait to hear what they sound like with my borla exhaust!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
NIce!-- went with the test pipes! Good luck with that-- you should get a ton of power from them! I wish CA wasn't so strict otherwise i'd probalby get a set of TP's. Let us know how much of a diff you feel and post some sound clips! Congrats!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do Sosa, for now i am in TX where they r not strict and then i am back to FL after chirorpactic school where arent either.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well these are gonna be here on mon and hopefully this sat me and josh can install them and provide a review for you guys!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
What is cost of parts? I got the RT hi-flow cats from Performance Nissan in Duarte, Calif. for $500, and they installed them for pretty cheap (don't remember labor cost exactly). Do you think test pipes with resonators will be better than the RT cats? I believe RT has a CARB certification number and they are 50 state legal.

DISCLAIMER: I am not providing legal advice. Anyone who buys this product thinking it is 50 state legal just because I say I believe that it is, he must be on the crack pipe. LOL. I am judgment proof. LMAO

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are better, because it is less restrictive in airflow, so more power. I say if smog is a must, go with a highflow cats. i paid $389, and they r not legal, but i dont care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts