Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
06 Datona blue auto touring edition with a few options like mats and kick plates. Traded in my 2k celica since it has givien me nothing but trouble from day one, I tried to claim lemon law on it but that didn't work so I was stuck with it, had to pay it down enough to get out of it. That leads me to the Z, so far I am loving it! GF is happy since it's an auto but I think she is scared to drive it lol.

I'll most likely do some light apearance mods, first is to tint the windows! Had too many dealership/warranty problems moding the engine under warrant, even though it was just intake and exhaust. Which brings to mind, how is nissan when it comes to warranty work in general? I've never owned a Nissan.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

You should be fine with the warranty work, especially with the intake and exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Welcome to the site. My dealer is pretty good with warranty work, but other dealers are not. I guess it all depends on your dealership. It also helps that there are quite a few TSBs out that make it easier for repairs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
06 Datona blue auto touring edition with a few options like mats and kick plates. Traded in my 2k celica since it has givien me nothing but trouble from day one, I tried to claim lemon law on it but that didn't work so I was stuck with it, had to pay it down enough to get out of it. That leads me to the Z, so far I am loving it! GF is happy since it's an auto but I think she is scared to drive it lol.

I'll most likely do some light apearance mods, first is to tint the windows! Had too many dealership/warranty problems moding the engine under warrant, even though it was just intake and exhaust. Which brings to mind, how is nissan when it comes to warranty work in general? I've never owned a Nissan.
how does it compare to your celica like performance,fun,handling,steering response.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts