Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought her tonight, I actually got home from the dealership about an hour ago. She is a 04 350Z Enthusiast edition with a nismo ehaust. After driving her home from the dealership she has 45 miles on her. I can't wait to see what she can do. I am sure that I will become an avid poster on this board as I was very active in the M3 forum on bimmerfoums.com. I traded in my 95 BMW M3 with 100K for this brand spanking new Z, and I've still got a grin on my face. Hope to talk to u all soon and maybe even met some of you. I promise I will post some pics as soon as I have a chance to take some.

-Vince

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">

Trust me, that grin isn't going to go away for a looooooooong time. Do you have any plans for her? Or will she be staying as is for a while (Can't even call her stock with the exhaust)? Be sure to check out the How To Articles. And you definitely need to post some pics, but we'll understand if you're too busy driving her. Haha

</span>

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Congrats! What color?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Congrats and welcome! We look forward to your posts. And dont worry I have had mine over a year and the smile still hasnt gone away!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats - I just got one last week too. You'll have a lot of fun.
I have spent more time washing and polishing than driving - and I hate to wash cars but on this one it is fun.

OT congrats gdojr on the game tonight - your Vols broke my heart.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Congrats! You won't wipe that smile off your face for a long long time my friend! 1 1/2 years and I still peep out the front door every onceinawhile to make sure she is really mine! LOL I love this car! Have fun and mind the break in period!!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by jmckuhen+Oct 9 2004, 07:27 PM-->QUOTE (jmckuhen @ Oct 9 2004, 07:27 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-buZam
@Oct 9 2004, 06:03 PM
Congrats!  What color?

It's Pikes Peak White, 6 speed

You won't regret it!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome!
Congrats on the new Z!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by dawgfan@Oct 9 2004, 08:56 PM
Congrats - I just got one last week too.  You'll have a lot of fun.
I have spent more time washing and polishing than driving - and I hate to wash cars but on this one it is fun.

OT congrats gdojr on the game tonight - your Vols broke my heart.

Great game, came right down to the wire. Dawg, you guys broke our hearts the last 4 years, it was nice to finally return the favor.

Nothing like SEC football!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr@Oct 10 2004, 09:26 AM

<span style="color:darkblue">Except ACC football

Go Terps (and yes Jaysen, I know yesterday wasn't good. But it's not like FSU had an easy time with Syracuse)</span>

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Oct 10 2004, 09:30 AM-->QUOTE (DiRN @ Oct 10 2004, 09:30 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-gdojr
@Oct 10 2004, 09:26 AM

<span style="color:darkblue">Except ACC football

Go Terps (and yes Jaysen, I know yesterday wasn't good. But it's not like FSU had an easy time with Syracuse)</span>

HaHa. They play football in the ACC? I thought that was a basketball conference.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">I'm surprised you'd make fun of the ACC considering Miami is ranked higher than the best SEC team.
</span>

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
There were 5 ACC teams in the top 25 last time I checked, but I'm sure UMD is getting the boot out now.

In any case, congrats on the new car, welcome to the boards, and everyone else is right. I still smile every time I look at my car!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Yeah, the Terps are probably gonna drop out of the Top 25 tomorrow.
Oh well. There's always next Saturday</span>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts