Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm leaving the Acura/Honda world. Love my turbo'd integra but it's getting a little too ghetto and I'm tired of being afraid to drive my car.

Picking up an 03 Touring on Tuesday, besides tire wear....is there anything I should worry about. The car has 8400 miles on it.

Thanks

Cathy

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
awwwww a turbo GSR i love those, i had a ITR until it got stolen!! as far as other worries, window motors have died but not a big deal, other than that nothing major.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome to the board first off. I wouldnt worry too much about problems. Nissan is replacing tires up to 20k or so miles so feathering is no longer a huge deal. I have 12,000 miles on my 03' and zero problems.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Welcome Cathy (and you have to come over and check out Zchickz.com unadulterated PLUG for the girls...) This site is one of the best out there in cyberspace. Stick around. Also I agree the tire wear is not a big deal anymore, take her to Nissan and have them check her out. The window motor thing is more of a nuisance than anything. Also the grease streak thing is common in the 03's but that's just annoying too. I still have to get mine fixed but its not so bad that it's bothering me. What color did you get? Do you have the nav? We need details and pics! LOL Enjoy the ride girl.............

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Welcome. You'll love your 350Z. Did you get a 6MT or a 5AT?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by cathsgsr@Aug 15 2004, 05:43 PM
So, I'm leaving the Acura/Honda world.  Love my turbo'd integra but it's getting a little too ghetto and I'm tired of being afraid to drive my car.

Picking up an 03 Touring on Tuesday, besides tire wear....is there anything I should worry about.  The car has 8400 miles on it.

Thanks

Cathy

Cathy,

Welcome to the forum!
I bought my '03 Touring w/9500 miles and the dealer switched the tires to the opposite sides (I had the loud growl at low speeds). Since then, no problems. It's pretty quiet now. I believe the original owner had something done to it, like an adjustment. I'll have to check the service records.

Besides that, I hope you truly enjoy the Z. I've had it since this March and love it everyday. Finally got the nod to install mods on it, finished them today! Woohoo! :goodtimes:

David

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the info! I'm very excited. I'm picking up the car tomorrow.
It's the silverstone, no navi (thinking of doing aftermarket) and it's a 6M. I'll post a couple of pics of it in a couple days.

Cathy

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
nice , love chicks that drive MT's , get us some pictures asap..
you gonna love the car and the attention it gets...
I see you got the best color too..

ps. welcome to the board .. if you have any questions , ask away !

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Yeah, 6MT chicks. Six empty chicks. LOL

Shezzzhot -

Your LeMans Sunset babe looks awesome. Love the wheels!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts