Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey everyone, I jusat bought my pikes peak 04 touring Z today!!!!

Now, i'm searching out all the available, (and i can't believe there are so many) mods to start on.

First off, I am going to go super or turbocharged within the year, so I probably shouldn't waste money on an intake right now, huh?

Also, what is the best exhaust out there without too aggressive or loud tone? I have to drive real estate investors around, and don't want them to feel uncomfortable. I was thinking the stillen or borla. Any suggestions??

All comments welcome.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
stick around.. this site just started a few months ago and we are growing strong..

glad to hear you just joined the z community.. i actually just replaced a wrecked 03 brickyard with a new 04 pikes peak white!

you are right... there are tons of mods.. check out our reviews section to see what all is available..(soon to have a HUGE makeover.. i think everyone will like what is coming)

PRODUCT REVIEWS

I would recommend the Borla given the circumstances you are in.. It is a little louder than stock, but not too loud to be annoying..

I would also skip the intake if you are sure to be doing forced induction.. i made that mistake..

again .. welcome to the community.. I have a ton of mods to be doing over the next few weeks and will be documenting it all.. so if you stick around you might get some ideas....

-josh

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
To keep your Real Estate investors comfortable in your 350Z, I recommend the Tilton rally clutch and 8 lb. flywheel. The ride in stop and go rush hour traffic is smooth as silk.

JUST KIDDING!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Apr 23 2004, 04:40 PM
To keep your Real Estate investors comfortable in your 350Z, I recommend the Tilton rally clutch and 8 lb. flywheel.  The ride in stop and go rush hour traffic is smooth as silk.

JUST KIDDING!!! 

Haha thats hilarious. Especially comfortable for going up inclines,

But anyway welcome to the board. There is plenty of useful information to be found here with plenty of knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I have the Borla and just love it--not too loud, def. not ricey.

Here is a link to Sport Z Magazine download page. They have the exhaust clips of several different mfg.'s on there, as well as clips from the "Supercharger Shootout". It might help you decide on both...hope that helps.

Oh, and WELCOME
to the site, hope you stick around. There really is a great group of people here.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts