Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just yesterday got a silverstone coupe enth. All I can say is wow!! Who would buy anything else?

If anyone in Atlanta is about to buy - contact me and I'll share my EXCELLENT experience I had with a Nissan dealer yesterday.

Also can someone suggest a car cover to get?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet! Congrats and welcome. Pics to follow?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. I was going to get red but I found this silverstone and when I saw it I was sold. Great looking color (actually the z is great in any color.)

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Congrats and you chose the best color of them all!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot for all the feedback. I'll try to post pics as soon as I detail the car. I'm putting in a Kenwood 7015 headunit next week.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm a new member also and bought a 2004 silverstone. I really like this color but find that other people keep telling they love the color too.....who would have though they like it more then i do?

·
Registered
57 Posts
welcome to the silverstone family... Screw the other 8 million shades of silver haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all. I am loving the car. I was in Athens friday and saturday to see my bulldogs play so I've been away from the z for a couple of days.

Bnut, I live in Jonesboro(I'm actually closer to Stockbridge but mailing address is Jboro).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts