Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=7282]

Just bot a 05' 350z super black. Barely put 700 miles on it in 7 weeks. Small upgrades 6000k hid, cf wing stock wing, cf chin spoiler, pioneer sound system polk sub. Awaiting wheels and tt. Newb to this site.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/quote]

Wasn't drunk when I typed that but I sure as **** am buzzed now. Bewbs make the world go round and I think about luscious hooters pretty **** often. LOL **No offense ladies**

As for the cf lip its homebrewed made in my garage.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

Wasn't drunk when I typed that but I sure as **** am buzzed now. Bewbs make the world go round and I think about luscious hooters pretty **** often. LOL **No offense ladies**

<div align="right">[snapback]87743[/snapback]
[/quote]

I agree about the bewbies.. and you do some nice CF work my friend. Got any better pics of the lip? You might be able to sell a few of those on here if you were so inclined.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]87743[/snapback]
[/quote]

:welcome: friend!

I think you're going to like it here: Boobies!

And in case you like other parts of the female body or would like to contribute to the site: ZBabes!

:clap: :irock: :goodtimes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts