Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed on this Z forum and the other 2 that people are always asking what modification to do next to get more power. When I first got my Z I added bolt on modifications with little or no results. So this is just a observation, but instead of going out and buying N/A mods that will yield little if any noticeable HP gains, why not just save the cash and go FI? I am not sure about the pricing but I think the Turbonetics single turbo is in the range of 4-5k, yeah you can nickle and dime...... CAI, Plenum, Plenum Spacer, headers etc etc but would you not see more HP gains from a single turbo than a bunch of bolt ons? Just a observation hope I did not offend anyone.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
ey dont know the turbinator

pair that up with some nismo decals and ur ready to take on Evo's

good call on the modding direction of most, but again for the majority, a TT is a huge burden so to speak, what with all the threads and pics of blown motors, and dodgy tunes. Most bolt on N/A mods are alot safer and salvage most of the warranty. My intention in fitting an exhaust/intake wasnt for the power, but more so to improve the driving experience with a beefier engine note

not everyone wants huge power with decreased reliability, some are satisfied with moderate power gains

·
Registered
286 Posts
I purchased a Turbonator and strapped it to my ass. Now when I fart the Turbonator atomizes the gas into finer particles for more even distribution throughout the room and more enjoyment for all. I swear by my Turbonator!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I purchased a Turbonator and strapped it to my ass. Now when I fart the Turbonator atomizes the gas into finer particles for more even distribution throughout the room and more enjoyment for all. I swear by my Turbonator!!
:rolf2: wow, does it increase sound quality or is it raspy!

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts

:rolf2:

:rolf2: wow, does it increase sound quality or is it raspy!
:lmfao:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
ey dont know the turbinator

Aussie group buy?

http://www.turbonator.com/

"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

:lmfao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts