Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 550 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 1 2009, 03:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579375
We have a landline, but it's just for the business fax. I just need a cheap phone like I'm talking $5 cheap, just in case....
Yeah, we still have Tara's phone from college. Not a digital, but analog with the dial tone and buttons. :lol:

QUOTE (sw150 @ Jul 1 2009, 03:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579377
Whats up. Last day of vacation :banghead: Took the girls to the zoo today. Any time we take them some place people feel they need to come up and touch them.
Haha! People still think the 2 younger boys are twins. I know what you mean about everyone being curious.

QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 1 2009, 03:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579378
And shame on all of us for not starting a July PW thread. Everyone to the new thread! :Bolt:
:doh:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Woopsies..........wow, June just flew by. My 20's are going to be gone before I know it....... :hide2:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jul 1 2009, 07:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579381
Yeah, we still have Tara's phone from college. Not a digital, but analog with the dial tone and buttons. :lol:

Haha! People still think the 2 younger boys are twins. I know what you mean about everyone being curious.

:doh:
Let me just say some stranger comes up and starts touching MY kid(s) they are drawing back a nub.............just like if some stranger or **** someone that I know just comes up and starts rubbing my belly, they won't have a hand to draw back. :headshake:

That's all I want is a phone like that, you know how hard it is to find one like that? I found one on wal*mart.com for $5.99.......but it's only avail online, not in stores. :headshake: I found one that's supposed to be in stock at Target, but it's $15. I'm not paying that. I looked for one at Sams when I thought I lost my phone before ZDAYZ, but they only had packs of 5 phones for $99..........and they were digital. :headshake:

I should have kept the one that my grandmother had in her house when we were cleaning it out.....it was a rotary. :OMG: :faint: but there was only SO much that I could fit in my mom's truck...........if you can believe it, that was one of the phones that you RENTED from the phone company for like $3/month. Wonder how much she paid for that phone over the years? :ahhh:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 1 2009, 02:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579385
get over here young'un.....I'll kick your......lol..........and your 30's will fly by even faster, trust me.....
:swordfight: Not looking forward to my 30's. That and some random hot chick I was flirting with in a club once told me that I was going to die at the age of 33 from blunt trauma to the head....right here....(as she taps my right temple). I think I might spend that year locked in a bomb shelter........

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Jul 1 2009, 04:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579383
Woopsies..........wow, June just flew by. My 20's are going to be gone before I know it....... :hide2:
Meh....20's are overrated.

QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 1 2009, 04:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579384
Let me just say some stranger comes up and starts touching MY kid(s) they are drawing back a nub.............just like if some stranger or **** someone that I know just comes up and starts rubbing my belly, they won't have a hand to draw back. :headshake:

That's all I want is a phone like that, you know how hard it is to find one like that? I found one on wal*mart.com for $5.99.......but it's only avail online, not in stores. :headshake: I found one that's supposed to be in stock at Target, but it's $15. I'm not paying that. I looked for one at Sams when I thought I lost my phone before ZDAYZ, but they only had packs of 5 phones for $99..........and they were digital. :headshake:
"I want to touch Terri's belly....." lol

Try a garage sale. I see them all the time. Those phones always work for some reason.

QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Jul 1 2009, 04:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579388
:swordfight: Not looking forward to my 30's. That and some random hot chick I was flirting with in a club once told me that I was going to die at the age of 33 from blunt trauma to the head....right here....(as she taps my right temple). I think I might spend that year locked in a bomb shelter........
I actually appreciated my 30's more than my 20's. Random hot chick was doped up on something called stupidity. I would have given her a roundhouse to the temple...

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jul 1 2009, 08:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579397
Meh....20's are overrated.

"I want to touch Terri's belly....." lol

Try a garage sale. I see them all the time. Those phones always work for some reason.

I actually appreciated my 30's more than my 20's. Random hot chick was doped up on something called stupidity. I would have given her a roundhouse to the temple...
YOU can touch the belly!!! :lol: There are select few people that would be allowed. One of my best friends and old roomates, Wendy kept rubbing it at the wedding, she was allowed to as well....but the random person that I just know? :headshake:

Roundhouse to the temple :rolf2: LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jul 1 2009, 03:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579397
I actually brushed her off on an acquintance of mine who was there and is the stereotypical "player". I am also pretty sure he stereotypically "has something". The last I saw he was making moves on her and she was talking about how she could read minds. I said good riddance and then got drunk with a really cool girl who could actually hold up a conversation. A pity she is in New York now.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Jul 1 2009, 06:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579401
Yes, that's SIX, right there.......count them..... SIX :lol: :cheers:
:drool: Daaayumm.... that is the secks

QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Jul 1 2009, 07:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579404
I actually brushed her off on an acquintance of mine who was there and is the stereotypical "player". I am also pretty sure he stereotypically "has something". The last I saw he was making moves on her and she was talking about how she could read minds. I said good riddance and then got drunk with a really cool girl who could actually hold up a conversation. A pity she is in New York now.
:rolf2: Well, you could always make a trip to NYC. I have friends in NYC that I'd like to visit soon. I'm sure they'd show me some great restaurants or we could just hang out at their place. I miss them.

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
and no pumpkin head.. i did a satin finish.. not a gloss finish.. so no need to wetsand the finish coat and polish.. and i don't wet sand the primer or coats... i guess if you get some orange peel or debri you can lol.. i didn't want gloss handles.....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
w00t! Day 1 of 4 days off! Exciting!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jul 1 2009, 11:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579410
:drool: Daaayumm.... that is the secks

:rolf2: Well, you could always make a trip to NYC. I have friends in NYC that I'd like to visit soon. I'm sure they'd show me some great restaurants or we could just hang out at their place. I miss them.
You got that right, TEH SECKS! Kinda makes me tear up a little bit :lol:

And one of my old friends that lives in Queens drove from NYC to Chicago over the past few days. She MIGHT stop by Pittsburgh on the way home....but she's the kind that will call me when she's getting off the turnpike and give me like 15 mins notice :rolf2: Not even sure what day, better make sure I'm showered that day :lmfao: bahahahahah

QUOTE (6spd z33 @ Jul 2 2009, 12:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=579417
and no pumpkin head.. i did a satin finish.. not a gloss finish.. so no need to wetsand the finish coat and polish.. and i don't wet sand the primer or coats... i guess if you get some orange peel or debri you can lol.. i didn't want gloss handles.....

debri? Is that one piece of dirt? A single speck of dust?? :dunno: :poke:

1 - 20 of 550 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.