Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone plans on doing on July 4th, I might set off some fireworks (or not, I think I may be in the cabins on the 4th, may not be too smart to set off explosive devices in a forest, haha
) or something. [BTW, what's happening with that photoshoot in D.C. with RL, PPW, and DB Z's?]

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
We are going to this place on the river by my house called the Prop Stop in my friends boat. Its a bar on the water only accessible by boat. Very cool place. On memorial day there were over 200 boats there. Talk about silicone valley
!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Don't have anything specific to do yet, I think I have that monday off (union day off I think). Last year we went to Station Square to watch them set off the fireworks over the rivers from Point State Park, sittin on the top of the truck w/ a 6 pack and a blanket..... Station Square is a shopping/business center w/ tons of bars etc. Boaters come to the point on the three rivers for this every year, and it sure is a sight to see. Getting out of there by boat is the challenge....We might do that again this year. Might not. W/ us it's always last min plans!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Nothing big planned here. My family's having a BBQ for my uncle's birthday. But that's pretty much it. Last year I watched the Macy's fireworks from my friend's rooftop in Brooklyn. That was quite the site. Much better than watching them from Jersey

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Sorry to hear that Toni. I know you hadn't been too happy with him lately, but it always sucks to hear that

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Drinking and eating are always good for this weekend.

Screw the terrorists if they think they can ruin it for us.

Unfortunately, it looks like I might be forced to work this weekend. Wasn't fast enough on the draw to request the weekend before everyone else at work.

Everybody be careful out there and keep your eyes and ears open for drunks, skunks and Islamic jihadists!

Osama's Sissy Fight

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Jun 28 2004, 04:44 PM
what is served?

Someone is going to walk up to him and hand him divorce papers. If you ever saw it, that was the whole premise of Serving Sara

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Jun 28 2004, 02:44 PM
what is served? 

i am planning on doing an eibach install this weekeng.

Hehe that just reminded me of the South Park episode when they got "served" by the new dancing group of kids.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 28 2004, 04:15 PM
Toni, sorry to hear that but if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.  Hope you are doing OK!  Hang in there...

Oh, and stan kyle kenny and cartman got served but like this

Hahaha thats the episode Jinx! I loved that one. After they got served the got something else. I forget what it was.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts