Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
cool. but, they both look doctored. i just don't think these are real (i'm not saying i like APS over kinetix or anything...not commenting on that at all. just commenting on the validity of these actual dynos). both of them look photshopped in one way or another (look at the text in black. font is clear...but, it's fuzzy around the edges (as though someone tried to copy and paste text into there)...different font...different color. then look at the rest...all the same. dull...sort of out of focus...etc)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
cool. but, they both look doctored. i just don't think these are real (i'm not saying i like APS over kinetix or anything...not commenting on that at all. just commenting on the validity of these actual dynos). both of them look photshopped in one way or another (look at the text in black. font is clear...but, it's fuzzy around the edges (as though someone tried to copy and paste text into there)...different font...different color. then look at the rest...all the same. dull...sort of out of focus...etc)
+1 the mods look typed in on top of the picture..

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
lol
djkern
look again they are not doctored
the graph is different
look again
it doesn't take two looks to see what looks doctored and what doesn't look doctored.

i'm not talking about the graphs. i'm talking about the text.

the text looks 100% doctored.

i'd say the same thing if this was the other way around. i don't have either of these products...and, as i said...i'm not commenting on the products. i'm commenting on the picture. it's doctored.

if the results were opposite (saying that the kinetix was lower than the APS)...i'm sure you'd say "it's doctored".

again...i'm not commenting on the products. i could care less about those. i sold my z months ago. i'm commenting on the crappy doctoring job. :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: Even a dumbass like me can see that the document is doctored. :wink:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i'm sure noah thought they were real too. i'm sure they were given to him. i'm sure he wasn't the one who tested these.

but...it's not his fault...it's not your fault....

only thing that's your fault is believing they weren't doctored. ;)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
noah from caliente
he is the one that provided these
Right and seeing how he is running a group buy on Krapnetix plenums ans is not an APS dealer, I could never see why he would give you false informations showing the Krapnetix OWNS the APS... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Might want to even reconsider this comparison until APS comes out with their intake manifold. :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well I do agree that this thread has brought up some information that others might come across and find useful. It shows that the dyno pics are doctored and if someone has a copy, this thread will prove useful to cross reference that they are not original. Since this thread is not providing anything else, then I am going to close it but I won't delete it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.