Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the jp vizage body kit i want pictures i cant find any on the internet i know there is two kits i want to see them both please post pictures or links thank you.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Here you go... entire kit on Kelly Cobean's Z. I believe he is also lowered, but I'm not possitive about that. I wouldn't recomend this kit on a daily driven car. That thing is just way too low. It's definitely my favorite though.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[/quote]
I didn't know Kelly had the Japanese-spec kit (not that I knew there was a difference before this thread)

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
[/quote]
I didn't know Kelly had the Japanese-spec kit (not that I knew there was a difference before this thread)
<div align="right">[snapback]105652[/snapback]
[/quote]
:dunno: I don't know what the difference is. All I can say is that I :drool: over those wheels.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]
[/quote]
:dunno: I don't know what the difference is. All I can say is that I :drool: over those wheels.
<div align="right">[snapback]105668[/snapback]
[/quote]

+1 on the wheels.. they look kinda heavy, but ****! They make up for it on style points!

However, that kit looks like ****! Maybe its the color of the car, but it looks like its held on by spit and duct tape.. none of it seems to fit right, like at the edges where the kit meets the car. Looks like a far, far, afterthought. Plus, the front looks like a celica.

I dont mean to dog the kit.. to each his own.. but not for me.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]
[/quote]
<div align="right">[snapback]105668[/snapback]
[/quote]

+1 on the wheels.. they look kinda heavy, but ****! They make up for it on style points!

However, that kit looks like ****! Maybe its the color of the car, but it looks like its held on by spit and duct tape.. none of it seems to fit right, like at the edges where the kit meets the car. Looks like a far, far, afterthought. Plus, the front looks like a celica.

I dont mean to dog the kit.. to each his own.. but not for me.
<div align="right">[snapback]105682[/snapback]
[/quote]

i agree. the kit doesn't look like it's made well. all of the pieces stick out....making it look "stuck on". if it was flush, i'm sure it would look a **** of a lot better. even the bumper looks mismatched compared to the front left side panel (in the second picture).

i like the color though. what custom color is that? doesn't look like redline.

the wheels look good though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think the place that put his body kit on did not do a good job because I looked at Cats and hers looks real clean. I will see, my car is suppose to be out buy Thurday. I will have some fresh out the bodyshop pics :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts