Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an alpine monitor hooked up to a dvd player in my glove box, the only problem im having with it is the sound quality since it's playing through an fm modulator. I heard that i could get a jl audi cleansweep CL441DSP and that will improve my sound quality and hook up the dvd player sound through the factory head unit. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I installed the CleanSweep for the same reason as you are, worked perfectly, I highly suggest it.

·
5,437 Posts
How does this cleansweep thing work? Will it be beneficial for an iPod setup (I'm using RCA in's directly into the back of my Alpine HU). Should I upgrade the speakers before I do this? I'm goin for overall clarity in my system.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Z_Roadster, im not sure which interface it is to be honest, CarToys ordered it for me, but im sure its written somewhere on the box ill try to look it up for ya.

Jet- Yes the cleansweep does help with the IPOD; When cartoys installed it for me they actually drilled a hole where the heated seat switch goes (which i dont have) and all you do is plug your ipod right there and Wa-La, your connected through the cars system, really cool thing they did.

·
5,437 Posts
Ohh, yeah that actually sounds like how I have mine already then. It's direct connected to the HU. I keep the wire free tho, so when I change songs while driving, I can bring the iPod into my perriphial view and not crash into things lol.

The wire doesnt look bad, its the monster cable one with black nylon braiding.. looks clean.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z_Roadster, im not sure which interface it is to be honest, CarToys ordered it for me, but im sure its written somewhere on the box ill try to look it up for ya.

Jet- Yes the cleansweep does help with the IPOD; When cartoys installed it for me they actually drilled a hole where the heated seat switch goes (which i dont have) and all you do is plug your ipod right there and Wa-La, your connected through the cars system, really cool thing they did.

thanks, its probably the CL-441dsp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts