Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be doing 4 more sets 1 or two possibly in kevlar (black and yellow) if anyone is iterested pm me..They will be $175 a set for CF and $250 for the Kevlar.These prices include you sending me your originals or a core charge of $25 additional if you want to keep yours.Keep in mind the other you see out there for sale are NOT real CF, they are a paint process to SIMULATE the CF look..Mine are OEM battery covers with a real CF overlay and several layers of resin for depth..

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very nice!
I wish I could get ahold of some of the material we use at work. Pre-pregs, dry, plain weave, cross, 8H, 5H, glass all kinds of stuff. I'm in the QC department of the composite lay-up facility, just about any type of material you could ever want right before your eyes.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
This looks good so far. Jinxx your engine bay is going to be PIMP!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Jinx,What colors do you have in your engine bay??Cause ZXrage has yellow accents and it looks **** good with the brickyard so I was thinking yellow and black Kevlar???HMMM..Maybee jinx?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I think Jinxx already has a bunch of CF in her engine bay

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.