Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You make the call. I try not to think about ghosts (I saw one as a kid and it scared the bejesus out of me) but somehow I ended up at this webpage when I was doing a search today. What do you think? Do you believe it? It just freaked me out (ESPECIALLY since I've been to Pere Lachaise in Paris where his grave is and I have pics of it, gotta check them...NOT...)the hairs on my arms standing at attention! Very wierd....anyways here is the page.

Jim Morrisons ghost in grave picture

me I am scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared now! EEPS!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by DiRN@Aug 18 2004, 02:05 PM
Gotta love Photoshop!

I dunno DiRN you don't think it's possible? I have seen an actual photo that has an unexplainable sumtin sumtin in it. It was taken by a friend of mine who used to live at an old plantation on the James river. She took a pic of a friend in a room in the main house (the part that is still like it was in the old days) and it came out w/ a "ghostly" figure in it that looks disturbingly like a person whose portrait hangs in the great hall. I never went back into the main house after seeing that.....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take you guys & gals to come back to me on that. I was chuckling the whole time...

Terri, I don't think I have ever seen a ghost, but it intrigues me nonetheless because of stories like yours. I am trying to convince my wife to pay for a weekend getaway at a haunted B&B or something, but she won't have any of it. Must be her Catholic upbringing; I'm an atheist brought up by an agnostic and a Buddhist. Go figure.

If there are ghosts, shouldn't we be seeing more of them? ****, there are over 6 billion people living on Earth, and who knows how many people have died in human history? Wars, murders, famine, plagues, etc, have all brutally taken lives, but hardly any mass ghost sightings makes me skeptical.

Show me a ghost, and I'll show you childlike curiosity...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yeah, I've seen pictures like that. I don't buy it. An ex of mine used to be obsessed with that stuff. She and a friend took me to a place where they often saw ghosts, and it conveniently was one of the few times they saw none. While I don't think they made it all up, I do think it's all in their head. Estan locos en las cabezas!

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I saw the Doors live in 1966 (or was it 1967?), on the same bill with the original Jefferson Airplane.

Don't think his ghost is doin' anything. He's just sleepin' in his French grave.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'll put it like this, I don't disbelieve in ghosts. What I mean to say is that I've never seen any proof that there is or isn't. I will tell you one thing though, things are a lot more interesting when ghosts are involved. I sincerely hope they're real.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Is this like the 'miraculous tortilla'?

I wonder how they faked that shot.....held a poster by the camera, caught the reflection.

BTW -I weigh in as a skeptic.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 18 2004, 12:25 PM
:lmfao:  :rotflmao:  :rolf2:  :nana: I was wondering how long it would take you guys & gals to come back to me on that.  I was chuckling the whole time...

Terri, I don't think I have ever seen a ghost, but it intrigues me nonetheless because of stories like yours.  I am trying to convince my wife to pay for a weekend getaway at a haunted B&B or something, but she won't have any of it.  Must be her Catholic upbringing; I'm an atheist brought up by an agnostic and a Buddhist.  Go figure.

If there are ghosts, shouldn't we be seeing more of them?  ****, there are over 6 billion people living on Earth, and who knows how many people have died in human history?  Wars, murders, famine, plagues, etc, have all brutally taken lives, but hardly any mass ghost sightings makes me skeptical.

Show me a ghost, and I'll show you childlike curiosity...

There are more people alive today than all the people who have died.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Aug 18 2004, 02:40 PM
I saw the Doors live in 1966 (or was it 1967?), on the same bill with the original Jefferson Airplane.  :cheers:

Don't think his ghost is doin' anything.  He's just sleepin' in his French grave.

**** you lucky *******
<\=-- loves the doors

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a co-worker that went to Paris and visited his grave site. Before she left she asked what I want from Paris and I told her "a pic of you at Jim's tombstone." She brought it back for me and it's in a frame. I will go check it tomorrow.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Brickyard's - "Slight Return"
:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to raise a BS flag here. It's either photochopped or just a coincedence. I mean really, it might look like him, but it might just be some light too... if it was a clearer vision of him then I might be more inclined....

... to definitely think it's a photochop. I don't have any proff that ghosts exist one way or another, but I'm not holding my breath for the afterlife. Even if there was an afterlife, who'd want to spend it hanging around at their own grave?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts