Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Sounds like they fit a lot into that little can.

“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control…” (Galatians 5:22-23).

Everybody is doing it

·
4,328 Posts
Hmmm... if this stuff really has the Holy Spirit in it, I guess ol' Ronin taking a sip would look alot like this:

Ronin Z

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Jesus peer pressure.
See...now this is what I was saying before about Christians screwing things up. I am a Christian and this is sooooooooooooooo embarassing. :doh: Gotta admit, the Jesus peer pressure crack is pretty funny. :rolf2:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See...now this is what I was saying before about Christians screwing things up. I am a Christian and this is sooooooooooooooo embarassing. :doh: Gotta admit, the Jesus peer pressure crack is pretty funny. :rolf2:
The only thing that makes Christianity look bad are, well..........Christians.

Except those three chicks in the picture. They make Christianity look goooooooood. :drool:

Sign me up for a Baptism. They can do those in a 4 person Jacuzzi right?????

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
It's The Gap where Jesus shops: :lol:

"About Us

Fusing Faith into Fashion

We want to welcome you to 1in3Trinity!

1in3Trinity is a faith-inspired, fashion and lifestyle branded clothing company. We serve the world-renown fashion markets from the center of the trendy Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.

Through our innovative designs and faith-inspired art, 1in3Trinity takes a fresh approach to sharing faith and communicating God’s love for all. We believe it’s all about doing our best to live out our faith and being great examples of His gifts of love, grace and mercy. It is our hope to share the Fruit of the Spirit with everyone through our faith-inspired lifestyle brand."

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I find this so shocking!! I've never heard of anyone using Christianity as a way to make money in this country... :dunno:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The only thing that makes Christianity look bad are, well..........Christians.

Very good point. We do look like a bunch of hypocritical screw-ups way to often. Much like the rest of the world. The only difference is we are not imune from screwing up...just forgiven. Here is a thought, if you think you could make Christianit look good...come on board. Everyone is welcome, even we screw-ups.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very good point. We do look like a bunch of hypocritical screw-ups way to often. Much like the rest of the world. The only difference is we are not imune from screwing up...just forgiven. Here is a thought, if you think you could make Christianit look good...come on board. Everyone is welcome, even we screw-ups.
Heck, I don't need to make Christianity look good. Those three chicks with "Jesus Approved" tight shirts are really making it look good all on their own.

I don't know if you've read the "About Us" section on the 1in3trinity website, but they've used half the Bible just in that one section.

And I don't think just Christians are screw-ups. I think everyone screws up. I just don't care for the hypocrisy of the preachy Christians, that's all. :preach:

I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Heck, I don't need to make Christianity look good. Those three chicks with "Jesus Approved" tight shirts are really making it look good all on their own.

I don't know if you've read the "About Us" section on the 1in3trinity website, but they've used half the Bible just in that one section.

And I don't think just Christians are screw-ups. I think everyone screws up. I just don't care for the hypocrisy of the preachy Christians, that's all. :preach:
I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler.
No, I don't get much into the "save the world through a T-shirt" gig. I just do my thing. I also like to stir the pot on the Z forum when is comes to Christian bashing. I figure if I can't laugh at myself than I don't have the right to laugh at anybody else. BTW. Maybe if you bought some of the cool shirts you might score yourself a Christian babe. :rolf2:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
This is sad

I agree with you Jim, chalk another ridiculous embarrassment up......... -___-

·
4,328 Posts
The ironic thing is, I already date a Christian Babe.

I didn't even need to intoxicate her with Jesus Powerade. Funny how things work out.
I've dated Christian babes as well. But they were the typical sort of Christian... the never went to church, prayed or talked about religion, but when asked would say that they were Christian... mostly because their parents were. I've dated plenty of that sort. I've never dated the go to church on Sunday reading the bible sort. I'm guessing that wouldn't work out for too long.

ME: Say baby, help me kill this bottle of tequila then let's have all sorts of crazy pre-marital sex.
HER: Let's bend our knees in prayer and ask the Lord for guidance during this time of temptation...
ME: OK, I'm liking the part where you're on your knees... but I'm not following the rest though...

See that relationship is doomed for failure. BTW - Pagan/Wiccan chicks are f'ing crazy... but the sex is unreal.

Ronin Z

1 - 20 of 28 Posts