Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a survey in the mail a few weeks ago from JD Power and Associates. Just like most other surveys I was about to rip it up and throw it away. Glad I didnt. They had sent a $5 bill with it just to fill out their survey. I was going to but forgot about it. Yesterday I got another letter in the mail from them and attached was a $1 bill. I wound up filling it out and sending it off today. Not a bad deal for $6 cash. Anyone else had similar experience with them?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Haha. *******. I got the survey in the mail from them, but no money.

(Since we can't use it in the flashchat, I had to use it somewhere)</span>

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most people I asked the last time I got my survey said the same thing too or just received $1. Guess I am a lucky *******. Especially that I got $ two times

And I'll
to that!

(had to do it too)

·
Registered
230 Posts
You guys and your boobies!

I haven't received any surveys from JD but I've received the usual Nissan survey twice. I usually fill them out and send them. I figure if eveyone sends them telling how good or bad they are something might get done. I'm sure it's just wishful thinking but oh well, I just wasted ink.

·
Registered
13 Posts
They sent me one new crispy dollar bill. In return, I kept it.

I didnt fill out the questionare because I'd bet they sell your personal info to other companies. I would expect some junk mail in the near future. The one dollar they give pays for itself for them.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by EL Diablo@Jun 2 2004, 07:59 AM
They sent me one new crispy dollar bill. In return, I kept it.

I didnt fill out the questionare because I'd bet they sell your personal info to other companies. I would expect some junk mail in the near future. The one dollar they give pays for itself for them.

I just filled it out because they sent me a crisp $5 bill and a crisp $1 bill again. I figured it would be worth the $6 they sent me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts