Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so Madden comes out this week (Thursday). This is the first time an EA game will be available for play on Xbox Live. Normally, I get EA games for the PS2 because of the online component. But with the addition of Xbox Live, I should be going for the Xbox version since it will most likely look nicer. But over the weekend I noticed that the PS2 has a Collector's Edition with older versions of Madden on it. Anyone else stuck trying to pick between the two?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, aren't they still trying to decide if there's going to be a 2005 NHL season? They can't have a game without that

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I loved NHL 2004. I think 2004 was a great year for EA Sports. I hope there will be an NHL 2005, but don't expect to see if for another month or so. I don't know if there's a confirmed date yet

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked EA's site, the only news on NHL 2005's release is Fall 2004.

And it turns out the Collector's Edition is a one time deal. EA is only going to print one run of them. I'm such a collecting ***** that I'll end up getting that one

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wish I was still in to the consoles
I've been converted to the PC games while my consoles collect dust. Although I still have my PS2 awaiting the arrival of GT4.
I may still pick up the Xbox version but can't decide.

The NHL 2005 will be out 9/14 for PS2 and XBox and will be out on PC 8/31

Of course these dates are good barring any unforseen delays.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I definitely wasted quite a few hours last night playing Madden. w00t!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts