Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
21 - 40 of 94 Posts
Advice? You did get her the tiffany jewely, I'd tell her if she wants to see something shiny, just look at the jewelry and leave my car alone!

Whatever you do, don't go with chrome!

Originally posted by Fleshrot@Jan 7 2005, 11:09 AM
Redefined- those look badass!  I'm a big fan of 5 and 6 spoke wheels.  Jinxxy has some nice wheels too.  What are those?

Don't compliment me, they aren't mine :) At least not yet... :thumbsup:

You are correct in stating that they are badass though. Probably my current favorites.

You should check out the Racing Hart J8's as well. Extremely deep polished lip :jerkit:

****, Forrest. I'd be looking too if I saw that cruising around. Nice!

Ray's has the SF Winnings with that "Ray's Metal Coating". It a bit more expensive to get those, but they look really cool, and even your wife should think they're shiney enough.

SF Winning w/ Ray's Metal Coat

rayswheels.co.jp has suggested retail at 93000Yen each. Includes Metal Coat and center caps. Comes out to about $887 x 4 wheels. I'm sure you can find them a lot cheaper than that though.

I get some good head turning in south jersey, but my Z has aero, clear corners and a few other things that others don't.

i like the polished lip with spokes! I just can't decide which ones yet - but I likey the Milanos that redifined has!

Nothing turns heads faster than a good pair of shooz, especially if done well and tastefully.

I meant the magazine, but i wanted to ask if you drive it anyway. Mine is stored, part saving insurance and part saving the car.. but i'm going nuts here the past few days it was dry, when i thought about taking it out it snowed again. I will sure call sometimes.

My car is a head turner when it is clean, I have even had people drive up along side of me just to stare at my car instead of the road when they are driving.

BUT.... When my car is dirty, I don't get the head turns as often as when it is clean.

I guess it follows the principle of picking up a shiny coin on the ground and walking past the dirty ones.

Originally posted by Zxrage@Jan 7 2005, 11:37 PM
My car is a head turner when it is clean, I have even had people drive up along side of me just to stare at my car instead of the road when they are driving.

BUT....  When my car is dirty, I don't get the head turns as often as when it is clean. 

I guess it follows the principle of picking up a shiny coin on the ground and walking past the dirty ones.

I think you have one of the best looking Z33s.. You really brought out the color with those wheels.. perfect match

**** yea! Going out to eat to night my wife said man every one over there was checking out your car. Not only the power but yet that makes you love the Z just that much more. Oh and thanks Redefined350z
for posting my pic. Made me smile. Yup I love them rims and tires (http://www.350zmotorsports.com/index.html) See looks sweet. I just cant wait to get the Vizage body kit on her soon.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.