Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now I really can't get on 350zmotoring. They have banned both of my IP addresses, the network at my office, and my stand alone laptop I use at home.

What a bunch of dikwads.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Are we the only ones left not banning you? That would suck and yet be funny at the same time.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. I'm Egbert Souse at my350z.com. The moderators seem to be aware of Egbert's true identity and have been tolerating him. But he has been a good boy there. I am still Richard 350z at 350zfrenzy, and have never been banned there, but they get so little traffic, I don't go there very often. I also frequent boards for Audi, EVO, and STi, and have never had a problem with any of those. Go figure.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I put in a request to re-instate you and Groovy @ the first of the month, although i doubt if they'll listen to the most active member there lol. I doubt if you care, but if you need to sign on @ motoring for some reason, use the trick I told you about using that one internet service provider if you have it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I was one of the original members on Motoring (joined in the first couple of months it went on line when I first got my Z), but I don't get there much since this one came on line. I am sorry to hear it is starting to experience the drama some of the other sites get.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm Charter Member 38 with my350z.com. I started in March of 2002, with all the other pre-order guys.

My experience with my350z, ZFrenzy and 350zMotoring has been that you really have to step over the line to get banned. Your disagreements have to be more that opinions....your responses have to be more than disagreements....in effect, you have to be a "total dick." So long as you are respectful, rational (which is very weakly imposed), and less than a "dick", you have no problem whatsoever.

Is it really odd that the same people are being banned from multiple sites? I think not.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts