Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Nissan Sports Car Club is having their lunch cruise this Sunday. It won't be a flat-knacker drive like the Dawn Runs; its a social event to meet up and go somewhere nice for a bite to eat. The pace may go up to swift in some out-of-the-way places, but it'll still be far down on the my350z cruise I let up Putty Road.

So if you want to meet other Nissan enthusiasts (and the club is getting more Z members than just me) come along. For those of you interested in competing in motorsport (like hill climbs, supersprints, etc), the NSCC is now a CAMS affiliated club and looking at training up some members to get their official's licenses.

Meet at the "White" carpark in Bicentennial Park (at Homebush) at 10:00AM. If you want to give me a call, PM me for my mobile number.

Alan

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
So, who's going to fly me and my car out there? :dance:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'd love to go...but Sunday is too hard as the wife and kids don't want to see the Zed out of the garage. :headshake:

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can leave quickly enough, they won't see the Zed anywhere. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
:locked: <-- 350z

I'll get the car out this arvo after I do the rounds... we still do the family roast every Sunday. I must admit it's great to keep everyone togther. Don't get me sidetracked but the current move away from family values and working like a dog isn't my cup of tea.

·
Registered
303 Posts
how did this go...anyone participated?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just me.

It was a slow drive. Up to Berowra Waters for lunch on the pier, and then home.

As I said, its more a social thing than an actual quick run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts