Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! My name is Allen and I've been lurking on the site for a few days now, reading up and trying to gain as much info as possible. This seems like a great site with a ton of knowledgable members.

My experience is mostly with AWD Turbo applications. I've owned 3 DSM's of varying HP levels and more recently owned 2 WRX's that have been modified. I do all my own work, so I really read up on mods before purchasing anything. I haven't had the opportunity to boost a NA car yet, but I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead.

I'll be purchasing a 350Z within 6 moths and putting on FI right away. I'm researching the current TT and ST set ups. One question I have is regarding the altitude here. I'm at 5200 ft and a mountain drive can get up over 9000ft, does anyone in CO or comparable altitude have a FI kit installed?? I'd like to have someone with altitude experience AND VQ35 experience tune the car when everything is installed.

Anyways, sorry for being long-winded but I look forward to learning lots from all of you and hopefully contributing something useful to the community.

Thanks!

-Allen :cheers:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
:welcome:

You can always have [email protected] Internals fly over there and meet up with you to tune, he's a great tuner.

350zDCalb is in NM and I believe at a similar altitude, he is at ~550rwhp, GReddy TT and quite a few other upgrades.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Nis350ZTT@Jul 8 2005, 10:50 PM
:welcome:

You can always have [email protected] Internals fly over there and meet up with you to tune, he's a great tuner.

Thanks! I will keep him in mind. My power goals are 400whp on stock internals at altitude w/ daily driveablity. Then I'll start building a low compression VQ for a swap and a 600whp goal. :shiftdrive:

-Allen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts