Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics Jason (@ Performance Nissan) posted up on the other forums. In these pics, the new Interlagos is looking an awful lot like Brickyard.

To my eye, it still looks a little more purple than the Brick, but it seems pretty close. Need to get mine parked next to the new color and take some comparison shots under the exact same light.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This pic was actually of the new black, but its the first one where I thought Interlagos Fire started showing as BY where you can see it in the background...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should also add that Interlagos Fire is a $500 premium paint option. So, people will reeeeeeally want to have it to get one. I don't think we'll be seeing many more of those than we do BYs on the road.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
THAT IS SOME BULLSH!T. I cant believe they brought back a color that is so similiar. Now I feel like my BY is not so special anymore. Well, that is okay, because I have a special color scheme in mind for my Z in the future with custom graphics....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I agree with Terri; it doesn't look as sparkly or shiny. Of course, that's just the pic. After Andy or Terri or any of you detail whores get through with it, the Interlagos might look better. :wink:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I like it.

The only colors Volvo doesn't charge an extra $450 for are white and black.

To stray off topic - anyone else notice that when you wear polarized shades, your color looks metallic - and when you take them off, it looks solid? What's up?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
interesting to see whether we get this color in Oz

we didnt get Brickyard

to me Interlagos looks like one of those 2 stage pearl finishes, like the ultra yellow. u can see the pearl effect in the top doors in the first pic

the new black is now metallic. I prefer solid black, but metallic is so much easier to maintain

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
i think this color is really nice
really on fire!
it beats the BY IMO
its more elegant
BY is just way tooo dark compared to this one

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I was just curious to know what u guys think of the new IF color on the Z.
do you think it works well with the car attitude as being agressive?
or do you think its girly?
do you think it gay?
woudl you buy one?

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
I'd like to see both IF and BY side by side before purchasing the IF. Still haven't seen the IF in person...East Coast '06 Z's in short supply so far.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts