Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the fabulous body kit's front bumper allow enough airflow to an intercooler on an FI engine?(minus the fabulous liscense plate on the front)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
im gonna say no..............def no
I disagree. Short of completely blocking out the grill, how can you say that would be a definite no? There's obviously room for air flow. And there are ways to keep the IC cool if it had heat issues, such as a sprayer.

·
Registered
305 Posts
yeah but it would not even be close to enough air flow for the intercool to be helpful......im not saying air wont get to it but it would be large healthy amonts.....but you could compromise by using a larger intercool. the openings on the Front bumer are close together. so yes it wil work just not as well as say the nismo front bumer or something the has sufficient air flow to it.....so let restart myself

as long as you dont go crazy and push your car hard every second(like racing) you should be fine with it

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
It is possible to be the standard engine where the room for air current of the fair woman z. where I Sawayama am low and was boosted are 8 pounds from 7 of pressure but it is, that much addition it thinks of that cooling which is not is necessary. I desire the fact that this information is useful.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
toykiller WTF did you just sya-jibber jabber

As for me there was clearness very thought of that I said. I am safe in intercooler and the small exit where the 350z engine of 8 pounds is small to the basis from 7 of boost, it showed. The large grille is not necessary. Desire the fact that the declaration where this me is quicker is tidied up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts