Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by GB_KSU@Sep 12 2005, 08:31 AM
Does anyone have these?  I'm curious about the build and fit quality.  I'm wanting to get some test pipes for my 03 Touring and I really want something resonated.  This seems to be dirt cheap, which worries me a bit.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here is the link
http://www.intensepower.com/inmorerapi35.html
[snapback]154382[/snapback]​

They are the Megan Racing pipes. I know a few people who have them and they are pleased with the results.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
wow. i have never even seen these. As long as they fit they should be good.

In my experience, it is not the test pipe that causes the raspiness, but the overall exhaust setup.

With resontated test pipes and stock exhaust i dont have any raspiness. But when i changed to an aftermarket y-pipe, there was a lot of raspiness.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by TOYKILLA@Sep 14 2005, 07:45 AM
wow. i have never even seen these. As long as they fit they should be good.

In my experience, it is not the test pipe that causes the raspiness, but the overall exhaust setup.

With resontated test pipes and stock exhaust i dont have any raspiness. But when i changed to an aftermarket y-pipe, there was a lot of raspiness.
[snapback]154921[/snapback]​

Hello,

Yes, these resontated test pipes are made by Megan, for us. Fittment is perfect, and they def reduce the amount of rasp that is produced when adding test pipes. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
38 Posts
you can find these pipes alot cheaper on ebay and still made by megan or close too it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts