Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*EDIT* WAS RESOLVED

please post experiences good or bad with Intense inthis thread. thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finally got a shipping number today. after three weeks of nothing. supposed to be here Wednesday. I will wait and see
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,128 Posts
Well, nothin but good news from them for me. I emailed them immediately after reading this review. I just placed an order w/ them on friday...

They replied yesterday evening w/ a tracking number and a nice little note as well. I wonder if your stuff was backordered Steve? Did you email them or just call them? Good Luck I hope you get your stuff soon! BTW are you gonna tell us what you are getting or is it a secret???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
Glad to hear things are going smoothly for you jinxxy. I had been thinking about placing an order with them but was nervous after Steve's post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,128 Posts
Well, this is my first and only experience w/ them. I hope it is a good one, so far it is! When I email them (or other vendors) I usually include a pic of me and Lucy....they put face and name together and it makes it a little more personable for them. You would not believe the number of emails I have gotten back from big vendors w/ personal notes attached, like I love your Z, or pretty color or whatever. Many of them thank me for the pic and ask for me to keep them updated w/ more pics! LOL
Food for thought
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">You sure they don't just want more pics of you?

VENDOR: jinxxy
</span>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, items arrived today. i got the central 20 style headlight covers and had them paint it, color match is right on. now i just have to find the best way to attach them since they did not come with any 2 sided tape (which i think makes it stick up off the headlight too much anyway).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
If you guysare having problems with them i can recommend my friend STEVE @ Hopupracing.com, GREAT customer relations, fast shipping, and great products.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by JealouZ@May 19 2004, 08:10 PM
If you guysare having problems with them i can recommend my friend STEVE @ Hopupracing.com, GREAT customer relations, fast shipping, and great products.......

They have a really good selection there that's for sure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I ordered a AutoTecknic Carbon Fiber Radiator Panel a few weeks ago. It arrived in a resonable amount of time, but arrived damaged. I called to let them know what had happened and they told me I would have to file a claim with DHL. A couple of things threw up some red flags. One is that it was shipped in a card board box with a thin piece of plastic and a little bit of bubble wrap. When you pick up the box the piece is very loose and could easily be broken. I don't see how that could be considered good shipping practice. They even asked me if I would like to order another, if I didn't want to wait until I got the claim check from DHL. The other thing that bothered me was that when I told the guy about the place that was broken he knew it right of the bat. It kind of lead me to believe it was like that before it was shipped. I ended up buying another one on Ebay from AutoTecknic themselves for less money and shipping, and they assured me that the packaging would adequite. We'll see how much better it is when I get it next week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
ive never ordered from them personally because ive heard that their customer service is the worst. ill try ro find the posts on the other forum i visit. all bad. usually you tend to believe it , an you guys a re proving that correct again.
mdzowner
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,955 Posts
In their defense,alot of the items they sell are JDM and get shipped in by container from overseas.a very frustrating process..We waited from the end of september till just today to get our APS shipment so if you pre-ordered from us you would say we suck too..lol..Some things we have little or no control over..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
620 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Dec 9 2004, 02:06 PM
In their defense,alot of the items they sell are JDM and get shipped in by container from overseas.a very frustrating process..We waited from the end of september till just today to get our APS shipment so if you pre-ordered from us you would say we suck too..lol..Some things we have little or no control over..

Maybe... but all it takes is a little communication. I am sure if they had been the ones to email Steve and say "your parts are still in route to our shop" and then "your parts are at the painters" etc, even if it was just a load of bull, at least he would have felt like they were working for him and doing the best they could.

Part of the overall problem is the web has gotten us all used to instant gratification. You click "buy" and you check every day till it shows up, if companies are going to sell stuff on the web, they need to set the expectation at purchase time. A "ships in 24 hours" or "ships from Japan, could take a while" or whatever would help.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Originally posted by Cantos@Dec 9 2004, 07:40 AM
I ordered a AutoTecknic Carbon Fiber Radiator Panel a few weeks ago. It arrived in a resonable amount of time, but arrived damaged. I called to let them know what had happened and they told me I would have to file a claim with DHL. A couple of things threw up some red flags. One is that it was shipped in a card board box with a thin piece of plastic and a little bit of bubble wrap. When you pick up the box the piece is very loose and could easily be broken. I don't see how that could be considered good shipping practice. They even asked me if I would like to order another, if I didn't want to wait until I got the claim check from DHL. The other thing that bothered me was that when I told the guy about the place that was broken he knew it right of the bat. It kind of lead me to believe it was like that before it was shipped. I ended up buying another one on Ebay from AutoTecknic themselves for less money and shipping, and they assured me that the packaging would adequite. We'll see how much better it is when I get it next week.

hello,

this is darren hild. i am the manager of intense motorsports. first of all, i apologize if you received a damaged product. we have been in business for over 5 years and ship 40 packages a day with a full team of shipping/receiving employees. occasionally, just as with any company that ships products, damages happen enroute. as far as us "knowing right off the bat" that is a falacy. we sell dozens of carbon fiber radiator panels a week. how would we know yours specifically was damaged? also, why would we ship a product to you that we knew was damaged? as far as claims go, yes, when a product shows up damaged, the received has to place a claim with DHL. there is a procedure that has to be followed, and we don't make the rules for that. again, my apologies for your experience, however this was a DHL shipping issue, not something that Intense Motorsports did wrong.
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Top