Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i am sick of paying this high insurance bill. well for me it is $200 a month for full coverage. i guess i shouldnt complain, but i am just use to paying about $120 a month,LOL

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am paying $1,099 for six months ($183 per month) and that includes full coverage. Was going to pay $796 but a minor moving violation and a defective vehicle citation jacked up my premium..... Can't wait till next year since insurance premiums go down when you turn 25.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's great!!! Can't wait to turn 25, at least I will get some reduction. As far as getting married, I guess I can wait a little, haven't found the one yet.....

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Full coverage including 100K/300K liability, 100K prop. damage, 1000 deductible on collision/comp., 15K/30K uninsured motorists, 5K medical payments, and 40/day rental reimbursement.

$91 per month with a well know ins. co. Bear in mind I am 48, married, and have a clean driving record (a miracle in itself).

One of the few benefits of getting old.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
A beater? Why? Trade the A4 in on a new B6 S4. You won't be sorry.

350Z and Audi 4-series. Nice combination, if I do say so myself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im close to 30. I had a 2002 sentra SER Spec V. For full coverage it was 1520 a year (in 2002). I dropped that for my 350z and my yearly payment went up 13 bucks to 1532 a year, full coverage. Its wild what one year will do. I was expecting at least 3 grand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up? My insurance runs $90 a month. I am 27 and a guy with two speeding tickets on my record. I got the rest fixed. I used to pay $220 a month for a Twin Turbo Z I had. Well, that's my two cents

Daytona Blue Z
15% tint all of the way around
Borla true dual exhausts
Injen cold air intake.
New alpine speakers all of the around
UR crank pulley on the way

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heh heh heh.
My insurance is a little under 50$ a month on my 78, and it's about to be 4$ a month on the 77 - that's what having an antique car can get you. (That's 4$ a month for full coverage.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts