Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pain in the ass. This is a replica one i won on e-bay. Initially on the test fit it looked like i was going to have a fitting problem but once i got it on and had the 3M tape in place, the fit is almost perfect. no gaps at all. the drilling of the holes was pretty smooth but the hardest part was removing that OEM adhesive from the stock spoiler
that is what took the longest part. I will post some pics tomorrow as it is way too dark to take any now (i started at 4:30 this evening)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Are you planning to sell your stock spoiler? I'm actually loolking for one in SS color.

Let me know

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The more I look at the Nismo, the more I like it. I finally got to see one in person and thought it went well with the Z. Thanks, blake350!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Steve - post some pics soon!

I'm liking the Nismo spoiler also. Not overly aggressive and keeps the lines IMO.

From what I've heard, the replica NISMO spoiler fits better than the original. Is this correct?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by juanjo_z@Oct 12 2004, 09:49 PM
Are you planning to sell your stock spoiler?  I'm actually loolking for one in SS color.

Let me know

there is a bit of a scratch right at the tip of the stock one from when i removed it. as for a pic, here is a few, excuse how dirty the car is it rained today

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! Nice! That's a tight fit on the tips there. I don't remember the Nismo being that close. I could be wrong...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by psqvared@Oct 14 2004, 02:55 AM
which ebay seller did you buy it from? red dog?

was a one time buy. Guy had bought it from a dealer, had it painted and prepped, then traded in his coupe for a roadster and never did the install.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts