Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very easy instal I did it in about 15 minutes and it looks great.
My car was not in the best position for pictures but here is 2 I took.

All I did was remove 2 bolts holding the skid plate right under the reflectors and put my hand up in the bumper and changed them, very easy..

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks nice. Couple of questions though.

Was it reallt simple to install? I have heard that you have to remove the bumber facia to get at the **** things. Is this not true?

What brand are they (JDM?)

Where did you buy them? How much?

Do they fit perfect?

I want a set but I am a little concerned about quality/fit etc.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them from zack at
http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/mer...ode=99995-Z33CL

You dont half to remove the bumper and it is very east to install them. All you half to do is take 2 bolts off under the bumper that hold the black skid plate on and pull it back and unscrew them and screw the new ones on. It took me about 3 minutes for the drivers side and about 12 minutes for the passenger side, the passenger side takes longfer because the rad fluid bottle is in the way and you half to use a curved screw driver. Super easy instal though.
The fit is perfect..

[/quote]

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Yeh, if you don't have the curved screw driver, you're looking at taking the thing off though. It would have saved me time if I had just removed the whole thing at least.

Looks awesome man! Next time you're in my neck of the woods let me know. Maybe we can hit up the track at Steele sometime!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a metal screw driver you can get them any where, here is a picture i tryed to draw of it for you im to lazy to go take a pic Ü
My drawings suck lol but you get the idea
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/borg256/Driver.jpg');}" />

[/quote]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts