Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any suggestions on shops to recommend to install parts. i have to have someone look at my test pipes b/c of the rubbing issue. just want to make sure that everything is installed right since i get that rubbing noise every once in a while.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
we can set aside a day and work on it again.. but icant bend your borla back.. all we can do is put that bracket on, but even then i dont think its going to line up.. but we can try..

we need to finish your lights, and put my springs on... also we will have a few more goodies ariving

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">I want more goodies to be arriving. I think I get to order an exhaust soon
</span>

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'd like to familiarize myself with a local that can install/inspect/repair any aftermarket parts for the Z. If they sold Z parts for a good price, that would also be a huge benefit.

I tried giving 350ZForums in Fort Worth a shot over and over again but nor Dave or his crew is experienced in calling people back or keeping promises.

Does anybody know of someone that they can recommend???

Thanx

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
You guys are great! Thanks for your help, I will definitly check these guys out. I've been out to Alamo before with a Volkswagen and they were great as they had a guy that specifically worked on Volkswagens and did a great job.

Now I'm curious about this guy's Evo :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts