Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We have 3 Injen SES1985C True Dual exhausts 350Z in stock and ready to ship.

$750.00 FREE SHIPPING (Lower 48 Unites States only)

http://www.intensepower.com/insesexwti35.html

This is a savings of $75.00! The sale is for forum users only, and therefore, when you place your order, it will charge you for the non-sale total. Please place your order online, and in the comment field, indicate that you are a 350z-tech.com forum member. Your total will be adjusted before you are charged. This sale is limited to the 3 we have in stock, and therefore, I will post a reply to advise when the sale has ended. Have a great weekend party peeps.

You're :welcome:

·
Registered
37 Posts
One gone. I ordered mine. $750 and free shipping. Couldn't pass that up. :bounce:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just finished installing my Injen SES exhaust. Very easy install. Put the rear up on Rhino Ramps and the front on jack stands. Hand tools only (couple of wrenches, ratchet, and socket) lying on my back, with no help. Only took 2 hours to get the OEM off and the SES on. Not bad for a 58 year old fart It puts off a stink and a lot of white smoke for a few minutes after it gets hot. Haven’t had it on the highway yet. Drove it around the block and jumped on it once. Sound seems to be a little deeper. Not loud at all. May even be quieter at idle.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/quote]

he said "not bad for a 58 year old fart". ahahhahaha... you're braver than i am... lol. i'm so spoiled that i'll wait until one of our 4 lifts are free to do anything!!! thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.