Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a infinity basslink sub that I plan to mount behind the driver seat in the bose sub location. (I don't have bose)

Anyways, I am thinking about changing out my stock speakers as well.

My question is could I use the INFINITY KAPPA 63.5i in the front and the rear or am I better off just getting some Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 for just the front?

I am going to need to take off all that plastic in the back to mount my basslink anyways so I will be able to get at the rear speakers when I am doing this...

Just trying to figure out the best setup for this... Sound coming from the back as well as the front would be nice. :)

Would the 63.5i sound ok not having the tweeter working buy the mirror? Anyone have these in their 350z?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i had this in my car (just sold it)...it sounds a bit too high in the front (since there will now be two tweeters). i had them show me what it would sound like with and without the OEM tweeter attached. personally....you're better off going with component speakers in the front. i got the 63.5i's because i got one **** of a deal on them. but, i should have done components.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have these in the back speakers then? What about keeping the org front and putting these in the back since the back suck a$$.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by TSur@Jun 16 2005, 11:54 AM
Anyone have these in the back speakers then?  What about keeping the org front and putting these in the back since the back suck a$$.
[snapback]115484[/snapback]​

i had them in the front and back. :)

rear...they'd be fine. front and back....too high in the front.

get JL speakers....or boston acoustic. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts