Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at sensible audio solutions. I don't want to go through the hastle of a huge system costing thousands of dollars. Ive had several competition level systems in other cars, and I'm looking to keep this simple. Im considering the Infinity Basslink. With a XM compatible Alpine head unit, and Infinity Kappa doors and rear. Does anyone have any experience with this sub in a 350z or comparable car?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Have it and love it. I personally think that is it perfect for the Z. Now, I am not a bass head, but it does deliver more power than I use. So, I think it is great.

Also, member Buff has one. You could ask for his opinion as well. Something else to keep in mind is that it will fit in the stock sub location, but just barely.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I used to have one and really liked it. Perfect amount of bass if you dont want anything earthshattering. Delivers a nice clean thump.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can you post a photo of the basslink instralled?

Have it and love it. I personally think that is it perfect for the Z. Now, I am not a bass head, but it does deliver more power than I use. So, I think it is great.

Also, member Buff has one. You could ask for his opinion as well. Something else to keep in mind is that it will fit in the stock sub location, but just barely.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, please post pics of where you installed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts