Silverstone FTFW IMHO! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I dont see enough redlines here, I think Ive seen only 1 other so far T_T

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought mine in Redline even though I know it is a magnet to catch the eye of the local gendarmes.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Silverstone

Probably the best selling color. It's a shame Nissan retired the color after 2006. The only other collectable colors would be Brickyard #1 and IF #2, both only produced for one year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:surprise: I can't believe that Ultra Yellow is that low. I can't go a day without someone telling me that the color is perfect for the car! I love it, but I do have to admit I would also be happy with DB.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Silverstone

Probably the best selling color. It's a shame Nissan retired the color after 2006. The only other collectable colors would be Brickyard #1 and IF #2, both only produced for one year.
Don't forget Ultra Yellow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
hmm, i bought a "san marino blue"....its a really dark rich blue, almost black at some angles.....dunno know if this a 07 color, lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Chrome Silver here. Originally wanted the Ultra Yellow but these cars are cop magnets, so I went with the more subdued color. It's also alot easier to keep clean IMO.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
so you think silver will get less looks than yellow from the po po? Think not.
+1

SilverStone at 80mph before sunrise, a speeding ticket! He did ask me how much I paid for the car. So even the most popular color SS, does not get away from the po po. It's all about the look!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I was a DB Fan ever since I saw the Z, Ive always wanted a 300z but when the 350 was released i fell in love. Ive wanted one ever since. Then in June 07 My dream was a reality. My dads best friends son runs a nissan dealership and he had one Z all alone in the lot. The sun beaming onto that Silver exterior.. I couldnt resist to take it for a test drive. lol But we all know as soon as i layed eyes on it, i knew it was going to be mine, haha.

CY was trying to find the color name of my Z, i believe its Chrome Silver, Isnt Silverstone darker silver?.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts