Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this kit pulling 230rwk at the wheels....and itakes me 2weeks to wait for it...also it is only running 4psi....this things pullhard from 1st to 3rd...it kill my cluch already........:(
yun..is this wht u want to see...hehe!!!!
lets organise a meet up thsi week any one interest???

Attachments

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
thats awesome man

how much was the kit installed, and where did u get it fitted/tuned, what ecu are u running? you bought it 2nd hand from the US yeah?

does it whine?

you chewed through the stock clutch already......you're a maniac driver ;)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I know Procharger whines like ****.... it is like going backwards (quoted from Simon at Nizpro)... they have one in the workshop now and with stock exhaust, motec + fuel return system + forged internals... pulling out 270rwKW at low boost... but it is LOUD... the car belongs to a Queenslander, automatic drop top zed!

I believe that this HKS unit is nicer than the procharger... looks nice!!! Good job Alan!

Sam, I think Alan is using unichip to tune his car now and with 230rwKW with standard internals, that's pretty good! Keep the boost low mate because the drop top zed at Nizpro only had 2200km on the procharger before the engine blew, most likely due to the tuning issues...

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
ive been kinda keeping an eye on the supercharger threads as an alternative to turbo'ing

seems like the cheaper and easier route and offers pretty decent power. That red Z u mentioned is making the same power as David's APS TT yeah?

i dont mind a little whine, adds a bit of character and agression, though excessive whine that you can hear over the radio or exhaust is a little annoying

can you get a full FMIC for the HKS kit? Would love to see Alan's car in the flesh.......when we meeting up?

Rich just indicatively, how much did the Procharger owner spend at Nizpro on all those goodies + installation?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I am not too sure how much though... because the car didn't have motec + wiring loom which is around 6500 AUD with base map and from there, the engine needs to be repaired (damaged to block), a new set of pistons, new set of rods and getting them balanced, new fuel return system by Nizpro... I think those would set him back nearly 20K without the basic procharger cost which was bought and tuned in Queensland (don't quote me on the price, it might be less or more)..

and I don't think you will like the whine though.. if you are free, you can go down to Nizpro tomorrow to check the noise out since the procharger car might be leaving soon on the weekend... I will be there tomorrow to take some more photos on the engine rebuild and you can be able to speak to simon about the exact cost on that... and the procharger setup with those internals will definitely give more (270rwKW without exhaust system at all at very low boost) than david's APS TT setup, but the cost is at the high side...

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HEY GUYS WHEN TO MEET U ..I AM FREE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK ANY TIME ANY WHERE ....ANY IDEAS??
AND ALOS DUN FORGET THE HKS KIT NO SUPPOST TO FIR IN THE 35TH ANN IT JUST FOR THE MODEL FROM 03 -05...SO I WILL SAY THEY DO A VERY GOOD JOB AND I FRIVE FINE WITH IT ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS I MAY BE NEED A FULLY PROGRAME ECU COZ THE ENGINE LIGHT COME'S ON AND THAT IS BECOZ THE AIR FLOW CENSER...
ANY WAY THE CAR PULL LIKE AND PLAN ..
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN TT AND THIS ON THE 0-400...
ANY ONE KNOWS CAN GET NISMO CLUCH AND L.S.D CHEAPER ??
I NEED THAT ASAP...IF NOT CANT BE ABLE TO RUN ON TRACK!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Friday night maybe for me if i get my car back from N1 and saturday evening i won't be free. Sunday i'm cool :)

And yes Alan good job with all the fitting :) Would love to see it in person and hear it ;)

Cheers

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
wow YUN, what are u getting done?

Rich where is Nizpro, ive got my work xmas party at caulfield racecourse tomorrow, though im planning on leaving around 2pm......

Lets all meet at Nizpro say 3pm?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sam.... yeah... no problem.... we can meet up at Nizpro around 3pm or earlier (cannot promise you that I will go exactly at 3pm since Mrs will be with me, hard to judge the time, but I will definitely be there in the arvo).... the address is: 6/46 Barry street, Bayswater VIC

If I am not there, just speak to either Simon or Dave, they know exactly what are they talking about and if I am not there, you will see my car there instead :)

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
114 Posts
Alan,
Congrats on the install. I would love to check your car out. Let's Catch up again!!!

Matt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts