Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there was a TT 350Z on the cover of this month's Import Tuner. It's not the September 2004 issue, but I saw it at a news stand this morning, so maybe it's October?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm convinced they write it in English, translate it into Japanese, and then translate it back to English

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Well, I hope this isn't a repost. Story is about a week old, but it's my first time reading it. Good article on the mods applied to this beast!

Import Tuner Z

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Drooling over a TT right now......

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I am slowly convincing myself that the tt kit will be my next mod, so I'm saving for it. That means no more little mods for now... However, I'm thinking of getting the Greddy strut tower brace for the engine bay blue theme.

·
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 24 2004, 09:15 AM
I am slowly convincing myself that the tt kit will be my next mod, so I'm saving for it.  That means no more little mods for now... However, I'm thinking of getting the Greddy strut tower brace for the engine bay blue theme.

haha, nice, me toooo only I'm goin for a SC. I want somethin safe, reliable, and daily-drivable. Plus, I dont wanna rework the whole **** engine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts