1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Rice, pure and simple.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
If you like it thats all that counts..I classify rice as the exotic look with no bawlz to back it up..The Z of sourse does not have this problem..

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I like it actually. Its much different than many other kits out there. I say go for it!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
wing is decent, no too keen on the angled exaust though, would look better with it straight

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry.. i forgot to mention without angles exhaust... i dont like those tips either

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweeeeet!! I think that's a Stillen wing. I like the the whole thing just because it's different. My wife's gonna kill me with all this online window shopping I'm doing...

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you like it, go for it. IMO it doesn't match the lines of the car at all. For a car with so few 90° angles, adding a big box to the rear end doesn't seem like the way to go.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey TK What's up? Congrats on new Z. By the way, What ever happened to the posting of your "new" but was back when you had old car, Shift knob. Curious? Z Ya! "FLZ", Dave

·
Registered
481 Posts
I like the Greddy rear. Not as profound if your choice but stick to your guns, it's about what you like not about other people's opinions. Good luck.

[attachmentid=11548]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts