Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who may have noticed I was off the board for about 2 weeks.I just recently bought a new house and moved...I am now 5 minutes from Race Way Park!!!Mwuhahaha!!I swear that had nothing to do with me buying the house..Really!!Anyway I will be a little busy with the house and have found no time or $$$ to do any modding lately but I will keep you guys posted on any how to's I may do..Oh we recently put the XERD full length headers on Jason's car from MRC Motorsports and will be re-tuning and DYNO'ing on Tuesday...His last tune was I believe 258 hp and since he added the Borla and the Xerds...Anyhow Peace..

Oh ps much thanks to Erich and Oner and Tolga for helping me move!!Where were you Jay??*cough*cough*

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Sweet location! I know you'll get the most out of that raceway.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I know how you feel with the new house syndrome. Last Sept, I bought a house, moved in and then spent 6 days in it before being sent to the UK for 4 months. Didn't get to enjoy it until the end of January, but by then I had a honey-do list a couple of miles long.

It all paid off when I got my Z in March and pulled into my garage with a drain in the middle of the floor...

Good luck with the new house.
Like cars, it's a neverending story of upgrades and maintenance.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">
Good luck with the new place man.
</span>

Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jun 4 2004, 09:49 AM
It all paid off when I got my Z in March and pulled into my garage with a drain in the middle of the floor...

Dude, that's so sweet

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Jun 3 2004, 09:07 PM
Oh ps much thanks to Erich and Oner and Tolga for helping me move!!Where were you Jay??*cough*cough*

Julian, you should have let me know I would have tried to help you out with moving. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Zxrage+Jun 4 2004, 03:25 PM-->QUOTE (Zxrage @ Jun 4 2004, 03:25 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Daking350Z
@Jun 3 2004, 09:07 PM

Julian, you should have let me know I would have tried to help you out with moving. Oh well.

Thanks bro!!!But I would have felt funny asking you since I only know you about a month or so...I will be having a house warming BBQ soon, you gonna come??

·
Registered
538 Posts
I just moved this week also. It is tough to get to the site when your house is turned upside down. We have been in our new place for 5 days now, and are just now getting it to where it is functional.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am still painting the living room as we speak, trying to beat the furniture delivery between 1pm and 5pm...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah, we did the paint thing also. Hard to store your whole house in the garage while the rooms are being painted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts