Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrecked my front end this morning! Damnit! Anyone know a GOOD body shop in or close to Reston? I messed up my right headlight, bumper, and hood. The ran into the backside of a pickup truck going about 15mph. The dude faked me. There was a right on red at Baron Cameron and Leesburg Pike. The other guy made like he was going to pull out to make the right turn. I turned my head to see if it was ok for me to go and it seemed like it was. So, I gas before I look back straight and BAM! Right into his rear end. USAA auto insurance should help me. So, again...anyone know a good bodyshop in or close to Reston, Virginia?

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
QUOTE (CP2 @ May 12 2008, 06:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=527358
I wrecked my front end this morning! Damnit! Anyone know a GOOD body shop in or close to Reston? I messed up my right headlight, bumper, and hood. The ran into the backside of a pickup truck going about 15mph. The dude faked me. There was a right on red at Baron Cameron and Leesburg Pike. The other guy made like he was going to pull out to make the right turn. I turned my head to see if it was ok for me to go and it seemed like it was. So, I gas before I look back straight and BAM! Right into his rear end. USAA auto insurance should help me. So, again...anyone know a good bodyshop in or close to Reston?
Sorry to hear that. You shouldn't have any problems with USAA .. they have a very good rep.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thats what I hear. This is my first fender bender, so any info you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. ****. I'm 27 and I got my first fender bender. Must be kinda lucky. I guess the rain doesn't really help though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Robert_K @ May 12 2008, 08:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=527378
Sorry to hear about that. Nismo V2 & '06+ Bi-HIDs coming your way?
Haha, ya know, that would be nice. I doubt it though. Those Bi-HIDs can be pricey. If I go to the right shop, I'll see if I can work out something being that the insurance will be paying for in anyways. How ould I go about getting these through the body shop though?

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
The body shop need to total out the part and mention it would be cheaper to replace with Bi-Hids andV2 Bumper. IE: My Evo was hailed on. The body shop totaled my OEM Evo hood and from Mitsu cost $1200. However I had them order a Seibon CF OEM hood for $600 and they wrote me a check for the remaining $600.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Robert_K @ May 12 2008, 11:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=527423
The body shop need to total out the part and mention it would be cheaper to replace with Bi-Hids andV2 Bumper. IE: My Evo was hailed on. The body shop totaled my OEM Evo hood and from Mitsu cost $1200. However I had them order a Seibon CF OEM hood for $600 and they wrote me a check for the remaining $600.
Hmmm. I'm not up on my $$$ figures, but how much would the V2 and Bi-Hid lights cost vs the stock lights and bumper? Also, I only mess up one light. and the light is still in working condition. it's just dislodged from the housing.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Dude didn't you bought the car 2 weeks ago?
Fvckn' haters everywhere....GL on your repair.

+1 to what Robert said.
V1 or 2 Nism0 bumper > stock

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
the price for the bi-xenon and your basic 03-06 HID costs are the same actually...both are a bit over $600 each brand new

1 - 12 of 12 Posts