Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
I rarely go there anymore, the dang server is crap, they never prune thier thread, they allow a dang sig in every post, some of them are horrible bandwidth hogs. I am on cable and it takes forever to open a thread.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Mar 29 2004, 06:51 PM
The Moderators??? hahahahaha

Mike Wazowski (a/k/a Victor) is a 17-year-old kid whose DAD owns a 350Z.  He got bad grades on his last report card, and now his dad won't let him spend any more money or time modding Daddy's Z.

I know this because he told me on the telephone.  He was trying to sell a bunch of aftermarket parts that he had bought but not put on the car yet.  I was interested in the Tein coil overs, but ended up buying them from Performance Nissan.

True Story.  LOL 

No way!!Are you serious!!!Thats hysterical!!!I can not wait for one of them to stir up BS over here!!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I swear that's true about Mike/Victor. I asked him why he was selling all these new out of the box performance parts. He told me that story himself, and why would he lie about something so embarrassing? LMFAO

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey guys whats up, I've been reading through the post and its true. There are alot of things that go on over there that I don't agree with but....... I've gotten into it a few times with Mike and her never gives me responces to my questions. Now things are coming together. 17year old= spoiled= always wants his way.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Originally posted by Hugo1669@Apr 1 2004, 09:31 AM
Hey guys whats up, I've been reading through the post and its true. There are alot of things that go on over there that I don't agree with but....... I've gotten into it a few times with Mike and her never gives me responces to my questions. Now things are coming together. 17year old= spoiled= always wants his way.

Yeah,I remember the signature of yours they pulled..Yet there were far more provocative avatars..IE MR.JIGGLES with the girls bewbies bouncing!!!Anyway Mike/Victor is too good to respond to us humans and our trivial gripes..Welcome aboard to the best site in the universe!!feel free to put that signature back up with your HOTTTT wife in it!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Wow its great to see so many guys from the other board coming over here. This is going to be a great site as long as the trolls dont start coming in.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
i would much rather have open, free discussion going on here than the dictator-type moderating that goes on elsewhere. we are all grown ups here, so I dont get why threads and posts need to be censored and locked. if you dont like something that is being said then either state that or dont read it. but dont whine to the moderators to ban someone or close a thread just because it isnt your cup of tea.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I have talked to several members lately and they have been saying the same thing. There are a lot of good people on the board but the a-holes make it miserable with all the bickering and slamming people for everything.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts