Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a joke...I was banned without warning on MY350Z.com for defending myself in a flame war where people insulted me and brought my occupation into the argument..Yet in the past I contacted the mods when someone threatened me in a PM and sent me 12 hate mails and they did NOTHING...Yet I posted a RANT on BORLA for how they treated me as a customer and all the trolls jumped on board and flamed me and I flammed back and I got banned...What a joke that site is...Especially that they are so stupid to bann me when I have a cable connection and can just re register under a different name....WOW..

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
That is exactly why I don't post over there. I do the occasional search and use it for information regarding meets/events and that's about it. The
flaming
and warring
is just too much for me. I prefer to be on friendly sites where people join together to share information.
So what if the sites I am active on are not as BIG in nature as my350z? I still have fun and enjoy sharing with others. I personally enjoy a more intimate setting on a smaller forum, alliances are stronger and you don't have to wade thru a bunch of crap to get to the good stuff.... Just my $.02

DaKing, will you still be going to the meet/race in Atco?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Mar 29 2004, 10:44 AM
That is exactly why I don't post over there.  I do the occasional search and use it for information regarding meets/events and that's about it.  The 
flaming 
and warring 
is just too much for me.  I prefer to be on friendly sites where people join together to share information.
  So what if the sites I am active on are not as BIG in nature as my350z?  I still have fun and enjoy sharing with others.  I personally enjoy a more intimate setting on a smaller forum, alliances are stronger and you don't have to wade thru a bunch of crap to get to the good stuff....  Just my $.02

DaKing, will you still be going to the meet/race in Atco?

Tell me about it!!!I posted a Negative experience with BORLA and everyone jumped all over me...Trying to make a point over there is like
....People only read what they want to and take everything out of context and jump all over you for nothing...Then they provoke personal attacks and when you go back at them,they bann you..Not to mention all that CRAP robot nonsense and useless posts,like the one I saw titled"my finger smells really bad"...

I also never seen such a site where the moderators not only CONDONE , but JOIN in the flaming too!!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
To heck with the people who were less than kind (some downright rude, esp bringing your work into the conversation that has no bearing on your post at all), there are many cool members there, but unfortunately the threads that get the most reads and posts are the ones where they have opportunity to *rile someone up* or *try to embarrass them*. I didn't even see the robot thing, till just now, and it has 18 pages of replies? WTF?
Beyond me
I like it here! You guys have been nothing but nice to me...Keep up the good work and the traffic will come....

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by djkern@Mar 29 2004, 12:46 PM
that sucks!  they ban for no reason over there.  they yell at people for no reason.  they jump on the wrong people over there all the time!  booooo!

Welcome aboard DJKERN...If we bann someone here its for a darn good reason!!
Now lets start another Girlfriend or wife thread!!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z+Mar 29 2004, 03:39 PM-->QUOTE (Daking350Z @ Mar 29 2004, 03:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Mar 29 2004, 12:46 PM
that sucks!  they ban for no reason over there.  they yell at people for no reason.  they jump on the wrong people over there all the time!  booooo!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy killer! LOL

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Mar 29 2004, 03:18 PM-->QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Mar 29 2004, 03:18 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 03:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Mar 29 2004, 12:46 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy killer! LOL

ok..Boyfriend or husband, or both...thread too...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I have looked through this site for a little bit now and have been an active participant in my350z for a while. I dont feel like you should have been banned at all for what happened. They have some poeple over there that need to just chill out over things and stop flaming.

On another note your site looks great Josh and I will be contributing. Sorry about the car and glad you are ok.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Me too!!! I was banned at my350z.com for something I DID NOT EVEN DO. I had a lot of fights with those trolls because they are idiots and have no sense of humor, especially about themselves. Not only that, I got 7 pieces of hate mail from Bob Bell, the editor of Sport Z Magazine. He cancelled my subscription and gave me a refund. He's insane, and the worse businessman in the world, refusing money from customers who want to buy his product. LMAO

They even banned my IP address. Becuase my computer is on the same network with the other 3,000 employees of my large, international law firm, every single one of those 3,000 people can't sign on to the Evil Board from work.

Good riddance to them.

BTW, I had a great experience with Borla customer service. They took extremely good care of me, but I guess your experience was different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's really sad you got banned there Jules.. But oh well, they lost a valuable member from there. Don't worry, there are also others there backing you up and don't think the ban is worth it. Looks like a majority of the people there only like to look at one side of the story and forget to look at the fact that this is an ongoing thing not just to you but to others.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@Mar 29 2004, 05:55 PM
They even banned my IP address.  Becuase my computer is on the same network with the other 3,000 employees of my large, international law firm, every single one of those 3,000 people can't sign on to the Evil Board from work.

Good riddance to them.

Richard thats too funny

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The best part is that the MODERATORS were not only allowing the harassment to go on but they activly participated in it!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
The Moderators??? hahahahaha

Mike Wazowski (a/k/a Victor) is a 17-year-old kid whose DAD owns a 350Z. He got bad grades on his last report card, and now his dad won't let him spend any more money or time modding Daddy's Z.

I know this because he told me on the telephone. He was trying to sell a bunch of aftermarket parts that he had bought but not put on the car yet. I was interested in the Tein coil overs, but ended up buying them from Performance Nissan.

True Story. LOL

1 - 20 of 35 Posts