Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was heading home after work last night at about 7:00.
This punk in a Focus gets on my ass and won't back off. This stretch of road is a 2 lane, opening up to a 4 lane after about 1.5 miles.
Just as the road opens up to 4 lanes, the little jackass pulls to the right lane and pulls about a car length ahead of me.
Instinct kicks in, and I punch the gas, and rather quickly pass the punk.
The look on his face was absolutely priceless. To my suprise, I had the A/C on.

Hehe.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
LOL I :eek:wned: some idiot in a neon on the way home from OH on sunday..............dude gets super close to my ass..........tailgating like a mofo....so I give the brakes a good stick....he swerved :rolf2: so I get over.......slowly to the slow lane (make the little boy wait) and let him pass...........he does a ricer flyby, looks at me like I am an *******, so I come back out to the fast lane and get on HIS ASS and ask him how he likes it.........then I quit playin after about 30 secs :boring: and he FLOORS IT and comes up to the top of the hill going bout 90mp....................

BLAM...........COP LIT HIM UP!!!!!!!................meanwhile I was in slow lane doing about 72 in 65...........and just look over at him w/ cop behind him and smile my ass off (actually I was cracking the **** up but I am sure he couldn't see that...........he surely saw me passing him pulled over tho...............)

the HS kids need to keep off the road on summer break....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Baahhhhhh. Good one Jinxxy.

And of course good on the Altima a55kickin' Fleshrot.

Love the stories. When will the youngsters learn :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts