Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I always wished Nismo would put some sort of Wallpaper feature on their site, but they never did and I didn't have the time to make my own.

For some reason today, I wanted to make some, but finding Nismo logo pictures were hard, but I managed to find the first two logos. The first two were minimized from the originals so I had to enlarge them making it a little unfocused.

I used MS Paint since I don't know how or have PS. Hope you enjory them. Oh yea, the fourth one is when I didn't have anything else to make so I just played around with that idea using a small logo.

I also want to thank Dirn in helping me figure out how to setup a screen saver and center up the logos for the desktop. Thanks again!

P.S. Let's try to keep these wallpapers on this site...the other site doesn't need it, muwhahhahaha!!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 350z@Jul 15 2004, 06:22 PM
oo i smell a contest about to start here!!  who can make the best nismo wallpaper?

No one can beat me! NEVER!!!

By the way, the wallpapers are 1024x768 and the fourth wallpaper has the Nismo logo in the upper right so you need to use the bottom scroll bar to see it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 350z@Jul 15 2004, 07:21 PM
heres a quickie i made

Am I going to get half the credit for that one?

Looks good. Did you use PS? I know there's no way MS Paint could ever do that unless you have a lot of skills with Paint.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I like next to last one.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Jul 16 2004, 08:57 AM
That mspaint flash thing was awesome.

Holy crap, man. I just watched it. That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long, long, long time. Thanks man, I need that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts