Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpsmilie: While I was testing a wire to tap in for a rear fog light, all my park lights disappeared ( it stopped working). My stop light, back-up light, reverse light works except all my park lights both front and rear just quit working. I checked the fuse holder in the kick panel and engine compartment near the battery but there is no specific fuse for park lights. Can anybody enlighten me with this problem. Getting desperate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man,

There's actually 3 fuse holders in the Z. One is in the cabin, one is easily accessible in the engine bay near the battery and there is a third one behind the battery but you have to remove the battery cover and all the plastic surrounds before you will see it. This is the one you need to locate as it has the park lights fuse in it.

I had this problem too when I installed my stereo without disconnecting the battery first :doh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:cheers: Thanks, you are the only person with a reply to this thread. I found the answer to my problem thru my 350z.com. Thanks again but not too many people know the location of the other mystery fuse box.
Hey man,

There's actually 3 fuse holders in the Z. One is in the cabin, one is easily accessible in the engine bay near the battery and there is a third one behind the battery but you have to remove the battery cover and all the plastic surrounds before you will see it. This is the one you need to locate as it has the park lights fuse in it.

I had this problem too when I installed my stereo without disconnecting the battery first :doh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts