Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is just a rant. Last week or 2 I was heading to this meet they have weekly about an hour form my house. Our local car group whom I scarcely associate myself with was there along with many other cars. They are basically mainly ricers with all show and no go, yet seem to think their civics, saturns, regular lancers, accords, etc are fast. So i post on their site about this race I had with an mr2 on the way to the meet. He was on the side of me and revved so I was like ok so I raced him. He took off the line as hard as I did. I missed 2nd but got into it again fast enough and he was on the side of me as I caught. We raced to 70 and I had a car length on him. Well everyone is like you cant beat him hes an 11 sec mr2. He is just probably messing with you. This guy isnt even in our group and they are sticking up for him. Now why the fvck would someone race and just fvck with someone just to lose. I could give a **** if hes running 11's or not; I beat him fair and square. A lot of people in that group dont like me and conceyted a whole lot b/c they think we are stuck up or something because of what we drive. I earned my car and pay for it myelf. Just pisses me off that ricers will stick together so much. I guess its b/c we dont own a b16 civic or something :dunno: Heres a link to that thread:

http://forums.nolarides.com/index.php?showtopic=9998&st=45

·
Registered
785 Posts
well thats not nessassarily true. Most of them dont have any problems at all with me or you. But we just get the occasional rumor started about us for no apparent reason. Makese no sense and comes out of nowhere most of the time. But we do turn many heads driving around together. Oh, and dave, you are forgetting, we are stuck up assholes. :) jk

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I know most of them do like us. I was just aggravated. Most are cool guys but the select few are little pricks.

·
Registered
315 Posts
it's pretty funny that one dude doesn't consider 12s fast, but only clocks a 13.5. he talks like he and his friends all clock low 11s.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by stu46@Nov 9 2004, 07:56 PM
it's pretty funny that one dude doesn't consider 12s fast, but only clocks a 13.5.  he talks like he and his friends all clock low 11s.

funniest part is hes dave and I's really good friend. He just doesnt think before he says stuff. hes not good for much, except information on camaros.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Stu I had seen that one. It was David Koresh's car. (The Waco, Branch Dividian Compound guy)

And yes that guy just doesnt think when he talks. 13 seconds is slow, yet he is running 13.5 :dunno: Also he doesnt have any friends that are in 11's. Only guys he knows who run that maybe on his camaro boards. Hes living in dream land

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant wait to get back to the track in the next couple weeks. Its finally getting cooler again. I should be in the 13.6-13.7 range right now. Have you run yours yet?

·
Registered
315 Posts
no. i've got a terrible launch. i'd take the time to practice but i've got a lot of studying to do. i'd like to try next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts