Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally posted by shocker@Jun 13 2005, 12:49 PM
I have a true story about my friend who had been drinking and hit a deer.  You probably wont believe it but its true. He hit the deer with his suv and got out of the car chased it and when the cops showed up he was passed out next to the deer with deer blood all over him.  Noone knows whether he killed the deer or it was already dead but I just cant imagine what the cop thought  when he saw the scene.  I dunno what i would have thought well anyways they gave him some weird ticket because he didnt report the accident and they couldn't prove he was drunk he said he had a concussion or something of that short just another funn deer story.
[snapback]113466[/snapback]​

Tell ur friend he is a deer murderer, jk lol :irock:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by Napoleon+Jun 15 2005, 02:18 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shocker
@Jun 13 2005, 12:49 PM
I have a true story about my friend who had been drinking and hit a deer. He hit the deer with his suv and got out of the car chased it and when the cops showed up he was passed out next to the deer with deer blood all over him.
[snapback]113466[/snapback]​

Tell ur friend he is a deer murderer, jk lol :irock:
[snapback]114372[/snapback]​

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

:rolf2:

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
it did sound pretty gay didnt it? :doh: :rolf2:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Okay, here's a bit of an update. My car went in the shop today, which is good. I'm getting a Seibon TS hood which is good. I don't have to pay any extra for it which is really good. BUT.. to try to save me some money the shop tried to become a official vendor for Seibon, but the Seibon people wanted something or another that the place couldn't give them. So it is taking more time to get my hood in so it will take a few days longer to fix, not good. The shop is providing a loaner while my car is in, since it is part of the dealership I got it from. BUT.. it's a Grand Prix, it feels like I'm driving in water, the thing is a boat. But all and all things are working out, I should have my car back in a week.

I don't think I said before but the total repair bill is $4,097. I am not looking forward to my next insurance payment.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts