Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah thats right, I got all 4 of them last week and when I pulled them out of the box, the front 2 were 7.5 width and I ordered 8.5 so I had to ship them back and I just got the 8.5's today. They will be put on tomorrow but for now here are the pics of the 9.5 rear with the stock Potenza's. I definately need some wider tires. Enjoy and please comment!!!

[attachmentid=11598]

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[attachmentid=11599]

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[attachmentid=11600]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:drool: Nice!

Can you take closer pics at different angles? Try to get some from the rear, or down the side?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah ill try and get out tomorrow and do it if I get home before dark.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Looks good Bryan now your ready for the exhuast :lmfao:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill, the front 2 are 18x8.5 with 35 offset and the rears are 18x9.5 with 20 offset.

Steve, I really want exhaust but I just spent all my money I was saving for it on wheels so now I have to save a little longer again. But soon enough I will have my borla.

Ayman, you are right I need exhaust bad!!!!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Oh, yeah... please stop offroading your Z! :lol: It's bad for the new wheels. :poke:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the front 2 in, took them to the shop and then he comes out of the back with one of the rims and shows me this mark that I didnt see before. So its not huge but noticeable to me. i called the wheel shop and he said he would look at my pics tomorrow and probably ship me another rim. :doh: :clap:

[attachmentid=11612]
[attachmentid=11613]
[attachmentid=11614]

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I finally got all 4. Please excuse the car and the back two rims, they are very very dirty. The weather has sucked around here lately.

[attachmentid=11983]

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[attachmentid=11984]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts