Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures, I can't wait to get them put on. All I need is someone to help me out down at the shop at MRC motorsports. Considering that right now the focus is to get the first APS twin turbo kit installed, that might have to wait a little bit. But we will see...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The quality and craftsmanship of the seat covers look great! I almost feel bad having to cut the two small holes necessary to slip them over the plastic inserts for the headrests.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
those look sick zxrage, cant wait to see them installed. i would get some help it will go a lot faster!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
WOW! Very nice color choices! As mentioned earlier, you gotta post pics of them installed.

I should be getting mine in the mail either Wednesday or Thursday and I cannot wait.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I know it's been posted, but what do these things run?

Custom emblems included or?

And what do they recommend as far as care for the leather?

Chris

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Sweet Smooth! Lets see pics of those bad boys on there soon!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Originally posted by DaTaSPiKe@Oct 8 2004, 09:22 AM
I know it's been posted, but what do these things run?

Custom emblems included or?

And what do they recommend as far as care for the leather?

Chris

I believe they sell the seat covers starting at $579 for both.

I want to say that there is a $25 charge for custom emblems on both headrests. They do however have to have a mold or example of the design that you would want. Right now they only have the Z emblem with a circle around it (as on the side emblems). They have the possiblity to do all sorts of stuff, but they do need an example to input into their machine.

As far as care, they recommended Mother's leather conditioner every 3 weeks or month. They also advise to have your windows tinted to protect the leather from the sun.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I really love your choice of color theme! It looks so good. Everytime I see your car, I really stare at it :D I think it is awesome what you have done. It's funny I like your car so much cause I thought that Gold wheels wouldn't look good on a brick, and I wasn't a big fan of that hood either..... but when I saw how you put everything together I was like WOW WOW WOW. Your car is definitely got to be at the top of my list of fav. Z's! Keep up the work! ;)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Cat2102@Oct 21 2004, 09:18 PM
I really love your choice of color theme! It looks so good. Everytime I see your car, I really stare at it :D I think it is awesome what you have done. It's funny I like your car so much cause I thought that Gold wheels wouldn't look good on a brick, and I wasn't a big fan of that hood either..... but when I saw how you put everything together I was like WOW WOW WOW. Your car is definitely got to be at the top of my list of fav. Z's! Keep up the work! ;)

Thank you very much Cat! I really appreciate that comment and especially coming from a cute girl! When I first started with my Z, I really didn't know how it was going to turn out with my color scheme. The first chance that I had to see what it would start to look like was when I came across this cd from SuperStreet that allowed you to look at a 350Z with your choice of all these rims on it. Then you were allowed to raise or lower the car and change its color to your exact liking. When I was done, I ended up with a brickyard red Z, to best match my color and I picked out my exact gold volk rims. But back them I wasn't aware that the gold color was available, I just happened to get lucky and find them at teh right time! So thanks again.

BTW, here are some updated pics as I am still finishing up my passenger seat.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts