Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just sealed the deal and this Saturday (if not Monday), I will be an owner of a 2005 Pikes Peak White 350z Enthusiast 6speed. Its the last '05 6-speed enthusiast in the northeast. So i guess i got lucky. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome. :welcome:

Trust me, you're gonna love this car.

Great color choice, too. The FASTEST color, I might add. :irock:

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi everyone! I just sealed the deal and this Saturday (if not Monday), I will be an owner of a 2005 Pikes Peak White 350z Enthusiast 6speed. Its the last '05 6-speed enthusiast in the northeast. So i guess i got lucky. I can't wait.
:welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats tranceformer! I've been thinking to get an Z for long time. I'm planning to get the same one as yours but 06. And i'm thinking if you don't mind letting me know how much (out of door)you got your newie as my later purchase reference.
email me or PM are also fine.
Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys, i really can't wait. i'm gona take a bunch of pix when i get it. I'm in the northeast... Edison NJ to be exact if anyone is local. its kinda corny but i wish my brother still had his '90 twin turbo. then we coulda had TWO Z's in the driveway.

BTW, i heard PPW is one of the more rare colors?

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the purchase :party:

PPW is a color you don't see too often. Less than a handful showed up at ZDAyZ last year.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
That's because they're so FAST. :irock:

PPW Rules. :shiftdrive:

Welcome, my brother.

Hopefully, Z's of all other colors will safely pull to the side of the road when you approach.

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's because they're so FAST. :irock:

PPW Rules. :shiftdrive:

Welcome, my brother.

Hopefully, Z's of all other colors will safely pull to the side of the road when you approach.

ARE PPW Zs REALLY FASTER THAN ALL THE OTHER Zs????!!!!! :OMG:

..jk!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Trust me, my son. It's simple physics. White it lighter - cooler - and has a much lower drag coeffienct.

Please drive carefully. PPW's are very fast. :shiftdrive:

And - if you're passing another Z - please slow down so as to not intimidate them. :cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I TELL EVERONE IF YOU LIKE THE LOOKS YOU'LL LOVE THE RIDE!!!!! NOBODY DISAGREED YET

·
Registered
9 Posts

probably you're having fun enjoying your ride :cheers:
Be sure post pictures to us :irock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts